Username
Password

Album Review

Monuments - The Only Way We Know Album Cover

Monuments - The Only Way We Know

Reviewed by
Monuments - The Only Way We Know
Release Date: January 13, 2012
This review is a user submitted review from InfiniteArms. You can see all of InfiniteArms's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
06:16 AM on 04/03/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
This is right up my alley with the RIYL. Thanks.
09:10 PM on 04/04/12
InfiniteArms
#MusicWorship
User Info.
This is right up my alley with the RIYL. Thanks.
Let me know if you think the RIYL is a correct comparison.

Also, The band name doesn't have a "The" in it at all. Can you remove that please?
10:01 AM on 04/05/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Let me know if you think the RIYL is a correct comparison.

Also, The band name doesn't have a "The" in it at all. Can you remove that please?
Yeah I'll let you know, and thanks again for reviewing it.

As for the "the", not sure why that's in the title (when I posted it up I didn't put "the")... you didn't write it in then edit it out? When that happens it will say that it in the reviews list, but it won't appear in the actual review title. I don't think I can change it.
04:24 PM on 04/05/12
InfiniteArms
#MusicWorship
User Info.
Yeah I'll let you know, and thanks again for reviewing it.

As for the "the", not sure why that's in the title (when I posted it up I didn't put "the")... you didn't write it in then edit it out? When that happens it will say that it in the reviews list, but it won't appear in the actual review title. I don't think I can change it.
I edited the "the" out of the title myself, but it's still in the webpage and thread title.
04:33 AM on 04/09/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
I edited the "the" out of the title myself, but it's still in the webpage and thread title.
It's not in the news thread itself (like I said, I know there's no "the" so I made sure I didn't put it there). It's only in the reviews list section if you click on it, which I can't change (but when you look at the review itself, it's not there which is what people will see). Regardless, it only happens if "the" was initially put there but changed later.

Anyway, I'll report back on the music cause I'm excited to hear this.
04:54 AM on 04/09/12
InfiniteArms
#MusicWorship
User Info.
It's not in the news thread itself (like I said, I know there's no "the" so I made sure I didn't put it there). It's only in the reviews list section if you click on it, which I can't change (but when you look at the review itself, it's not there which is what people will see). Regardless, it only happens if "the" was initially put there but changed later.

Anyway, I'll report back on the music cause I'm excited to hear this.
Ok, Even though the band sent me the music. I decided to buy it, it's that good. Shame my ratings could only get it to 80% average.
04:34 PM on 04/09/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Ok, Even though the band sent me the music. I decided to buy it, it's that good. Shame my ratings could only get it to 80% average.
Oh yeah, I know it wasn't you, just saying how it generally occurs. :)
05:30 PM on 04/10/12
cococrisp20
3Hunna
User Info.
I've seen articles about this band on a few blog sites but never got around to listening. This review will definitely make me check them out now.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos