Male - 24 Years Old

Congrats bro!!
06:51 PM on 08/09/12 
User Info.
lockedheart
some nights
Brussels, BE
Female
As I looked at all the relationships around me, some that had gone on forever, some that were re-ignited, and some that had just begun, I realized something.
it should've been me.
-JD
(you have stolen my heart)
11:00 PM on 08/09/12 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
No! My heart isn't supposed to skip a beat anymore whilst seeing your name come up. It hasn't for a while, and I was glad. I thought I was over you, but now I don't even know.
11:09 PM on 08/09/12 
User Info.
Kassie09
in the empire business
Pittsburgh, PA
Female - 24 Years Old
fuck.
11:40 PM on 08/09/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
This thread makes me feel like a robot because people seem to have a lot more feelings than I do. Like, when I feel like I should feel sad or angry, I'm just... not. Oop.
11:57 PM on 08/09/12 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
I hate the Dolphins defense
TX
Male - 23 Years Old

Thanks so much! :)
12:01 AM on 08/10/12 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
I never said wasn't interested, nor did I say I was interested. Your compliments are flattering, but they were too much for me right now. I've heard the exact same thing from the douchebag that used me. I'm sorry my responses wasn't what you expected. Hearing the same thing come from you, that was the same thing as someone whom was supposed to be my friend...well, it kinda scared me. It worries me to think that you're out to do the same thing, have the same motives.
12:35 AM on 08/10/12 
User Info.
Ismael182
I'd love to turn you on
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
I think my roommate (whose a girl) caught me jerking off.. stupid door wasn't closed in all the way and opened while I was pounding away. I heard her leave so she had to have passed by my room, wasn't until I was done that I noticed the damn door was open. She made a "joke" the next day when I was on the phone with someone telling them I'd meet them in a half hour and she said "Yeah cause he's busy masturbating!"
02:13 AM on 08/10/12 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
I can't sleep at night anymore. I wish I had someone to cuddle with.
05:44 AM on 08/10/12 
User Info.
lockedheart
some nights
Brussels, BE
Female
I think my roommate (whose a girl) caught me jerking off.. stupid door wasn't closed in all the way and opened while I was pounding away. I heard her leave so she had to have passed by my room, wasn't until I was done that I noticed the damn door was open. She made a "joke" the next day when I was on the phone with someone telling them I'd meet them in a half hour and she said "Yeah cause he's busy masturbating!"

That's rough man.
06:08 AM on 08/10/12 
User Info.
UntilItKillsYou
Does it feel like a Trial?
Charlotte, NC
Male - 27 Years Old
These times are the worst. Laying in bed alone, feeling like not a soul cares. Practicing all the stuff I'm gonna say to my therapist. Knowing how truly unhappy I am and knowing its all my fault. It'll always be my fault. I fuck everything up. This is what I get, this is what I deserve.

I don't deserve anything.
08:46 AM on 08/10/12 
User Info.
raychull
Lakeland, FL
Female - 23 Years Old
I haven't really thought about you in a while, to be honest. I'm sorry, though. Thinking about you does make me incredibly sad. Not because I miss you. I know I did the right thing for myself, but a part of me just wants you to be okay. You're fucking crazy, I know it. I am sorry for breaking your heart, though.
10:12 AM on 08/10/12 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
I was just gonna tell you off but I decided it fun to watch you try to talk to me day in and day out. Relentless doesn't even cover it
10:31 AM on 08/10/12 
User Info.
maxvsmaradona
thesecondside.bandcamp.co m
New Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old

play it off like it's no big deal. she makes a comment again, be like "whatever, you liked it!!"
03:04 PM on 08/10/12 
User Info.
lockedheart
some nights
Brussels, BE
Female
I lived in your chess game but you changed the rules everyday,
wondering which version of you I might get on the phone tonight,
Well, I stopped picking up

Dear John, I see it all now that you're gone.
Don't you think nineteen's too young to be played with?
The girl in the dress cried all the way home
I should have known

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests