Username
Password

11:24 AM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
Your silence does not protect you
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
Yeah, I understand everything you're saying. It's not just my mom though - it's my ex too :(

I'm sorry. I don't even get how people can do that. It's so hard to find someone decent

I'm so sorry about your dog. I know your pain, we're preparing for my oldest to go. I've had him since I was 4 years old and he's really been slowing down lately. I think about the bolded part every day.

Thank you. We put her down yesterday and it was so odd. I didn't cry or anything, but it was really hard to keep it in, especially when I saw her all limp and lifeless. I already thought I heard her scratching on the front door like she did when she wants to come back inside
I'm sorry about your dog too. I just keep telling myself that my dog was in so much pain that it's better this way. She looked so sad and miserable and could barely walk, so at least she's not in pain any more.
12:01 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
11:11
Soft sound
Temple, PA
Female - 22 Years Old
I'm sorry. I don't even get how people can do that. It's so hard to find someone decent

Yeah, but I haven't given up. Just a little discouraged for the moment.
12:02 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
jrayrocks9191
Blah.
Male - 23 Years Old
I think it is. I don't want my friends and family to suffer. I stay alive for them

But if they force you to stay alive when you're in so much pain, isn't that selfish of them?
12:26 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
But if they force you to stay alive when you're in so much pain, isn't that selfish of them?

They're not forcing me to stay alive. I'm doing it for them because I want to. I rather live in pain than see them in pain
06:23 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
maxvsmaradona
thesecondside.bandcamp.co m
New Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
I'm so jazzed for tomorrow night. Yeah, I'll be anxious, but I'll be in the company of good friends, playing guitar for my first legit show playing guitar, around a shit ton of college girls. I really hope I end this dry spell I've gotten myself into. I'm due for a good time.
09:45 PM on 10/12/12 
User Info.
kismet
Occasionally a fan girl
Buffalo, NY
Female - 20 Years Old
I give up. Every time I make plans with you, you cancel them to be with your boyfriend (who you go to the same college as and see every fucking day because you live on the same floor in the dorms). You've been dating for three years, I think a night apart would be okay.
09:41 AM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
iamthealex
Meet me in Montauk.
Wiscompton
Male - 22 Years Old
I'm afraid to tell people that I'm financially stable.
10:47 AM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
I shouldn't be this pissed about it. But I am and I'll stay pissed.
11:29 AM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
jrayrocks9191
Blah.
Male - 23 Years Old
I wish I could stop seeing shit about this Amanda Todd girl.
12:34 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
I know you just need friends but I'm too depressed and emotional to hang out with someone so emotionally unstable. I'm sorry :/
12:37 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
Southern California
Female
I have a very vivid image in my head of how I want to go out, and when I'm stressed out, I think about it and it calms me down.
01:03 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
zephyrsong12345
solitary WEASEL
I'm afraid to admit that I might be getting better and I'm not sure why. Maybe I felt like the depression gave me substance? Then again, this happened for a little while last year and I then proceeded to plunge into the worst period of my life thus far, so maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up.
03:38 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
corrupt_rocker
infinite.
Jersey
Female
As silly as it seems, I'm distancing myself from you because I want to be around you ALL the time. I want you in every other way than what we have right now and you don't feel the same. Your feelings aren't the problem, mine are. I have to act like I don't want anything to do with you in hopes that it'll become true. That eventually I won't want you and we'll have a platonic friendship where I won't want to kiss you or cuddle with you or hold in my feelings while you talk about other women. I'm sorry. I wish I didn't have to treat you rudely to go through with this, but I don't know what else to do.
05:29 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
alexa_ATL
Pretty eyed, pirate smile
Massachusetts
Female - 22 Years Old
There is nothing scarier than the feeling of needing someone.
07:59 PM on 10/13/12 
User Info.
Kassie09
in the empire business
Pittsburgh, PA
Female - 24 Years Old
Wow, just looked at the calender and realized what tomorrow is. I wish I could go back to last year and do it all over again. I feel like shit, yay saturday.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos