AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

11:17 AM on 03/29/12 
User Info.
cwhit412
College Park, MD
Male - 21 Years Old
Was thinking about this on the way to class today. I've been looking up older setlists from shows I've seen on setlist.fm, and I found out that I pretty much saw my ideal Anberlin set before I even cared too much about them. It was

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/anberl...c-3d3edbf.html
Disappear
Never Take Friendship Personal
Paperthin Hymn
Breaking
A Day Late
Adelaide
Dismantle.Repair.
Inevitable
The Unwinding Cable Car
Retrace
Hello Alone
Feel Good Drag
The Resistance
Godspeed
Encore:
(*Fin)

Really, really upset I couldn't see that setlist now, as Cities is now one of my favorite records ever, and just the overall setlist probably has every single one of my favorite Anberlin songs. So what are the best setlists you've ever seen live??
11:21 AM on 03/29/12 
User Info.
cwhit412
College Park, MD
Male - 21 Years Old
Also, this Jack's Mannequin setlist from their latest tour. Kill The Messenger AND Rescued? yessss.

Bloodshot
Release Me
Spinning
Amelia
What Gets You Off
Bruised
Television
Holiday From Real
Rescued
Crashin
Amy I
Kill the Messenger
Restless Dream
The Mixed Tape
My Racing Thoughts
The Resolution
Swim
La La Lie

Swim
Hey Hey Hey
The Zombies Cover (featuring members from all the bands)
Dark Blue
11:24 AM on 03/29/12 
User Info.
georgedcc
Seosan
Male - 22 Years Old
Hmmmm. Good question, I'm pretty crap at remembering setlists, so I'll come back and post in a little bit when I think of one.
11:28 AM on 03/29/12 
User Info.
cwhit412
College Park, MD
Male - 21 Years Old
Hmmmm. Good question, I'm pretty crap at remembering setlists, so I'll come back and post in a little bit when I think of one.

I'm awful too. setlist.fm is an awesome source for bigger bands. just search the venue and the band in the search bar, and it'll come up with something, if you need to remember exactly how it was.
11:30 AM on 03/29/12 
User Info.
keepmeback
listen & forgive
Setlist doesn't have the setlist haha, but my very first show with TBS/STD was absolutely killer.
11:34 AM on 03/29/12 
User Info.
georgedcc
Seosan
Male - 22 Years Old
I'm awful too. setlist.fm is an awesome source for bigger bands. just search the venue and the band in the search bar, and it'll come up with something, if you need to remember exactly how it was.

Aye, I know about setlist.fm, but I still have problems remembering the gigs I've been to ha. I saw My Chem and Thursday in about 2006 and at the time they played what to my mind was a perfect setlist. MCR did all of The Black Parade and about 9 songs from Three Cheers, which for 15 year old me, was as close to perfect as I could imagine.
11:36 AM on 03/29/12 
User Info.
cwhit412
College Park, MD
Male - 21 Years Old
Aye, I know about setlist.fm, but I still have problems remembering the gigs I've been to ha. I saw My Chem and Thursday in about 2006 and at the time they played what to my mind was a perfect setlist. MCR did all of The Black Parade and about 9 songs from Three Cheers, which for 15 year old me, was as close to perfect as I could imagine.

Hahaha yeah, I know what you mean. one night, I spent about two hours making a list of every show I've been too, including support, dates, and venues. It was quite a fucking pain to put together, but I also haven't been to too many shows. Current count is about 44, but the list was made when it was in the 30's.
11:40 AM on 03/29/12 
User Info.
georgedcc
Seosan
Male - 22 Years Old
Hahaha yeah, I know what you mean. one night, I spent about two hours making a list of every show I've been too, including support, dates, and venues. It was quite a fucking pain to put together, but I also haven't been to too many shows. Current count is about 44, but the list was made when it was in the 30's.

Ha, oh shit, I've tried to do that from time to time, but I always forget a bunch of bands. My first gig was Fall Out Boy in about 2005, I can remember the first bunch of shows I've seen and the last bunch, but there's a large grey area in the middle ha.
11:43 AM on 03/29/12 
User Info.
cwhit412
College Park, MD
Male - 21 Years Old
Ha, oh shit, I've tried to do that from time to time, but I always forget a bunch of bands. My first gig was Fall Out Boy in about 2005, I can remember the first bunch of shows I've seen and the last bunch, but there's a large grey area in the middle ha.

All my shows have been since 08, with the large majority of them being since '10, so the time period isn't that spread out, making life a little bit easier for me.
11:49 AM on 03/29/12 
User Info.
rawesome
Listen to Dave Hause pls
Chicago
Male - 25 Years Old
When Brand New did a brief tour in the fall of 2008 I saw them in Indianapolis and I just remember they played a perfect pre-Daisy setlist, including "Mix Tape," which, at least at the time, was rarely played.
11:51 AM on 03/29/12 
User Info.
keepmeback
listen & forgive
Brand New played a great set when I saw them too. I think it was in 2007. The only song I think I was really hoping for that didn't get played was "Nobody Moves".
12:18 PM on 03/29/12 
User Info.
Sakarazu
Hello
CT
Male - 17 Years Old
I still have most of the ticket stubs from big shows I've been to but I've been to 63738747299310029 local/semi local or whatever shows...

The setlist for the fys/twy tour in '10 (i think?) was pretty great
12:38 PM on 03/29/12 
User Info.
cwhit412
College Park, MD
Male - 21 Years Old

I particularly liked my Thursday setlist on their last tour.

Open Quotes
For the Workforce, Drowning
Understanding in a Car Crash
Magnets Caught in a Metal Heart
No Answers
Sparks Against the Sun
At This Velocity
Division St.
War All the Time
Signals Over the Air
Cross Out the Eyes
Sugar in the Sacrament