Username
Password
The Format News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Format
Inside AP.net

Sam Means' "Nona" Teaser Video Are Up

Posted by: Jason Tate (04/03/12)
Sam Means' NONA teaser video and pre-order are up. Check the replies for the teaser.

Submitted by nickstetina

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
10:27 AM on 04/03/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
10:50 AM on 04/03/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
yeah, this will be great
10:51 AM on 04/03/12
nickstetina
User Info.
Very excited for this. Probably pretty difficult for him to watch Nate's success with Fun right now, but then again, I'm not sure what their relationship is like these days.
10:53 AM on 04/03/12
kic5036
User Info.
I've been waiting for a full length from him ever since The Format broke up. This is exciting.
11:19 AM on 04/03/12
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
Very excited for this. Probably pretty difficult for him to watch Nate's success with Fun right now, but then again, I'm not sure what their relationship is like these days.
Thought the same thing. Very interested to hear this though, Format for life!
11:51 AM on 04/03/12
Andrew.Salzillo
User Info.
I wonder if he was influenced by Otis Redding, Van Morisson or kanye west for this ep
01:55 PM on 04/03/12
JamieTheSonger
05 Fuck Em
User Info.
I wonder if he was influenced by Otis Redding, Van Morisson or kanye west for this ep
02:31 PM on 04/03/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
they broke up because they couldn't write together anymore, not because they didn't like each other. they just grew apart musically. sam has been nothing but enthusiastic about everything, and I really feel like The Format will release another album in time.
04:16 PM on 04/03/12
CavanaughPark
Hey, I'm doing alright.
User Info.
Can't wait. I think I'll pick it up in store instead of preorder.
04:32 PM on 04/03/12
xXrunninglateXx
User Info.

Veery well played, sir!

they broke up because they couldn't write together anymore, not because they didn't like each other. they just grew apart musically. sam has been nothing but enthusiastic about everything, and I really feel like The Format will release another album in time.

I am continually hearing about people that either feel sorry for Sam or think he must be pissed at Nate with fun.'s current popularity but they really need to check out his comments on Formspring and realize he does is bitter about it. He is doing quite well on his own with HelloMerch and his (sporadic) music career.

I really wish people would stop throwing a pity party for Sam and just focus more on his music. He is putting out some quality (not quantity) tunes right now and it seems like he's over it, ya know!?
05:10 PM on 04/03/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
Veery well played, sir!

I am continually hearing about people that either feel sorry for Sam or think he must be pissed at Nate with fun.'s current popularity but they really need to check out his comments on Formspring and realize he does is bitter about it. He is doing quite well on his own with HelloMerch and his (sporadic) music career.

I really wish people would stop throwing a pity party for Sam and just focus more on his music. He is putting out some quality (not quantity) tunes right now and it seems like he's over it, ya know!?
i'm almost positive it was Sam that broke up The Format anyhow
06:35 PM on 04/03/12
CavanaughPark
Hey, I'm doing alright.
User Info.
i'm almost positive it was Sam that broke up The Format anyhow

Actually I think it was Nate because he kept going to New York to visit his girlfriend and I think Sam got frustrated.

I'm just glad both of them are still making music. Nothing will ever replace The Format, but they're both pretty damn successful on their own.
04:59 PM on 04/08/12
Tap Dat App
Believers Never Die, Bro
User Info.
Great outlook on the situation. I really hope so too!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums