Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

Every Avenue Cancel UK Tour

Posted by: Jason Tate (04/03/12)
Every Avenue are canceling their forthcoming European/UK tour, due to David Strauchman's vocal issues.
Message from the BandI wish we writing you with better news but unfortunately we aren’t. We are sad to say that we are forced to cancel our upcoming EU/UK dates due to Dave’s continuing vocal problems. He’s been battling nodes for the past two years and now it’s gotten to the point where singing each night is a struggle and he is risking doing permanent damage to his voice. As much as we were all looking forward to doing this tour, he can not handle singing night in and night out for this period of time. We live to tour and it kills us anytime we feel like we are letting down our fans. Hopefully you understand and Dave can get the rest and surgery he needs to fix the problem and get back to full strength. We hope you’ll still go check out our good friends in We Are The In Crowd and The Summer Set and we will see you guys soon. We’re sorry to wait until the last minute to announce us canceling, but we were waiting in hopes that Dave would get better in time and we could still do the tour.”

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21
12:15 PM on 04/03/12
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
Bahaha two news posts about the same thing
12:32 PM on 04/03/12
omgitsyvette
User Info.
So fucking bummed. They haven't been to Amsterdam before and I was going to the show just for them (after having waited for 4 years). I love these guys to death but of course their health is way more important and they obviously didn't plan for this to happen. I just hope Dave will get well soon and once he does, they better reschedule.
12:42 PM on 04/03/12
Jay Evan
I've Made A Huge Mistake
User Info.
Does this include U.S. dates as well?
01:09 PM on 04/03/12
Soupy
User Info.
A very scary thing. Every time I'm sore after a show I think about the starting line song with the "my throat will be the first thing to go" line. Dave's a great guy. I really hope he gets well soon.
01:15 PM on 04/03/12
the new dancer
User Info.
That sucks for everyone over there. I hope he gets everything taken care of and gets better. I can't even begin to imagine how stressful this must be for him. he is for sure one of my favorite voices.
01:19 PM on 04/03/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Good luck to Dave and the rest of the band.
01:21 PM on 04/03/12
tonethehero
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
A very scary thing. Every time I'm sore after a show I think about the starting line song with the "my throat will be the first thing to go" line. Dave's a great guy. I really hope he gets well soon.

You guys are gods to be singing your heart out on a nightly basis. Friends of mine think its easy but they don't know how bad they can fuck up their vocal chords. I hope Dave makes a speedy recovery!
02:15 PM on 04/03/12
dawgkta6669
let's get weird
User Info.
might wanna skip warped tour too since Buddy from Senses Fail will beat the shit outta you
02:20 PM on 04/03/12
HeyItsAllyssa
Graphic Designer / AllyssaMarae.com
User Info.
Good call on resting the vocals. Dave's voice is golden. Definitely worth the save :)
02:32 PM on 04/03/12
SaintSammy17
I have nothing witty to write here.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
might wanna skip warped tour too since Buddy from Senses Fail will beat the shit outta you
...Every Avenue aren't even on Warped this year.
02:32 PM on 04/03/12
TelleTWA
The Word Alive
User Info.

I highly doubt that would happen.
02:34 PM on 04/03/12
foleyfrosh14
User Info.
So fucking bummed. They haven't been to Amsterdam before and I was going to the show just for them (after having waited for 4 years). I love these guys to death but of course their health is way more important and they obviously didn't plan for this to happen. I just hope Dave will get well soon and once he does, they better reschedule.
I think its a blessing in disguise that the EA dudes won't be going to Amsterdam. We all know that probably wouldn't end well.....
03:08 PM on 04/03/12
Toby_Sparks
Sparks The Rescue / Toby
User Info.
Love these guys so much, feel better soon Dave!
03:36 PM on 04/03/12
SevenAM
User Info.
i remember this beef, too funny.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums