Password
Record Sales News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 69.
07:44 PM on 04/03/12
Turkeylegz
C'est La Vie
User Info.
Really upset about AAR.
Love Kids in the Street soooo much. Hope this doesnt get in the way of them making more music. (with all these bands breaking up recently, i get scared haha)
07:45 PM on 04/03/12
BlinkAvAfan21
She calls it a mayonegg.
User Info.
I know some AAR fans that were really disappointed with the new release. I feel they aren't the only ones who are so that might explain some things.
07:46 PM on 04/03/12
Thisisgoodbye
User Info.
its already been said, but Im shocked at the AAR sales. Their last album sold like 120,000 in the first week I believe.
07:50 PM on 04/03/12
cowlord
( \_(ツ)_/)
User Info.
Not too surprised at AAR numbers, am pretty surprised they're lower than The Used's though.
08:01 PM on 04/03/12
HCO SF 87
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
AAR isn't that surprising. They take too long between albums to stay relevant, and haven't released anything good since Move Along.
08:06 PM on 04/03/12
scissrmetmbr
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's sad cause I like AAR quite a bit and think they've written some great stuff, but this CD is absolutely terrible. Quite surprised the label let them release this...
08:09 PM on 04/03/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
I still feel like 'beekeepers daughter' will catch on to the radio or a follow up ballad will save the record, sales wise. As for the used, their sales this week really speak on the dedication of their fans, they haven't had a radio hit in almost three albums. Congrats to the them.
08:14 PM on 04/03/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
its already been said, but Im shocked at the AAR sales. Their last album sold like 120,000 in the first week I believe.

112,000 to be exact, what a shame. The new cd isn't that bad.
08:17 PM on 04/03/12
birdman
DUNGEON MASTER
User Info.
I love that fun is getting their due. Some Nights is such a great album. I am a little disappointed by AAR's numbers because I think their new album is a pretty solid pop record. The Used is just not my cup of tea, so I can't really comment on their new album.
08:20 PM on 04/03/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Its ashame so many people will miss out on AAR's best album.
08:38 PM on 04/03/12
saintnumberfive
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping
User Info.
Shame. That's AAR's best album.
08:45 PM on 04/03/12
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
AAR releases the best album between them, Madonna, and The Used, and is still below them. Dam.

Good for fun though.
08:50 PM on 04/03/12
kaduck2007
User Info.
I feel that part of the reason the AAR album didn't do so well is because of lack of marketing and not having a strong single out before release. Im enjoying it though, and really loved When The World Come Down. oh well, hope the best for the band.
09:04 PM on 04/03/12
PopPunkKid
extremely old username
User Info.
Wow... The Used outsold AAR by 10,000!?!? Guess I underestimated the amount of people that are still into this band out there... But still, kind of shocking considering AAR had a pretty big hit on their previous album.

Shame, cause the AAR album is pretty great, and The Used's is pretty shit from the previews I've heard.

Happy that fun. are still sticking in there though.
09:09 PM on 04/03/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
AAR isn't that surprising. They take too long between albums to stay relevant, and haven't released anything good since Move Along.
this is their best album yet.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums