Username
Password

02:18 PM on 04/08/12 
User Info.
AlkalineAshes
bored and lazy
so cal
Male - 29 Years Old
So I dunno if theres enough people or interest for this thread to last but weed gets it's own thread so whatev.If your prescribed them or not, feel free to talk about your experiences with them. For me Dexadine is best and with the least side effects.Vyvanse is supposed to be the same but with an added anino acid that makes your stomach have to disolve it for it to become dextroamphetimine. Plus it's time released which im not a huge fan of. adderall is good but for me is to much up and down and has more side effects thren straight dex. This is because of levoamphetemine, the alternate,but mostly inactive half of the amphetimine molecule being included,supposedly for quicker onset and longer duration. Docs are very hesitant prescribe dexadrine these days which is a shame since consumer reports rated it #1 for add treatment. Currently im on 50mg vyvanse. Ita supposed to last 12 hours but im lucky to get 7.So half the day im fucked basically..

ps sorry I fucked up the title
05:20 PM on 04/08/12 
User Info.
ecartman(>< )
Denim
Radiate Positivity
Male - 26 Years Old
I have been experimenting with 7.5 mg of adderall per day and it really helps keep me focused, which can be a problem for me. I have a doctors appointment set up and plan on asking for a prescription. I also bought some Vyvanse the other day- to try, not abuse. I want to keep the dosage as low as possible, due to the side effects and talking to people who have been on high doses since childhood while having a hatred for the medication.
05:41 PM on 04/08/12 
User Info.
Sean Rizzo
Can you see evidence of perfection?
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
I stimukan't.
06:20 PM on 04/08/12 
User Info.
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
Male - 25 Years Old
Does blow count?
06:56 PM on 04/08/12 
User Info.
AlkalineAshes
bored and lazy
so cal
Male - 29 Years Old
I have been experimenting with 7.5 mg of adderall per day and it really helps keep me focused, which can be a problem for me. I have a doctors appointment set up and plan on asking for a prescription. I also bought some Vyvanse the other day- to try, not abuse. I want to keep the dosage as low as possible, due to the side effects and talking to people who have been on high doses since childhood while having a hatred for the medication.
good call, i had a doc start me off right away at 40mg of adderall bout 2 and half years ago..cause of add and treatment resistant depression i guess, but now im kinda screwed due to his dosages and retirement, no docs ive been to will give me something that makes me not have to nap halfway thru the day.If id started lower I doubt id have this problem..

ya but im looking for kinda long term stuff or somethin people feel they need. Or experiences, not just as a rec party thing with beer.
07:35 PM on 04/08/12 
User Info.
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
Male - 25 Years Old
ya but im looking for kinda long term stuff or somethin people feel they need. Or experiences, not just as a rec party thing with beer.

Not as much fun.
08:17 PM on 04/08/12 
User Info.
AlkalineAshes
bored and lazy
so cal
Male - 29 Years Old
i kno. sorry " the situation"
11:29 PM on 04/08/12 
User Info.
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
Male - 25 Years Old
i kno. sorry " the situation"

Different strokes. I don't know if that makes me a douchebag... I actually thought the thread was a good idea. Whatever.
11:51 PM on 04/08/12 
User Info.
maryd094
No Avatar Selected
RI
Male - 39 Years Old
I like it very much1
12:32 AM on 04/09/12 
User Info.
AlkalineAshes
bored and lazy
so cal
Male - 29 Years Old
Different strokes. I don't know if that makes me a douchebag... I actually thought the thread was a good idea. Whatever.
na my bad..im not against it or nething. just wanted to hear more about ur experiences with it, how often, side effects,and what not. Ive only done it a few times and for me it was like a short adderall high. i guess the addy dose would have to be at least 40 at once but ya im by no means judgmental of ne usage, as I said my current med situation can make me frustrated and short at times..but please feel free to share,i dont want the thread to die out
12:40 AM on 04/09/12 
User Info.
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
Male - 25 Years Old
na my bad..im not against it or nething. just wanted to hear more about ur experiences with it, how often, side effects,and what not. Ive only done it a few times and for me it was like a short adderall high. i guess the addy dose would have to be at least 40 at once but ya im by no means judgmental of ne usage, as I said my current med situation can make me frustrated and short at times..but please feel free to share,i dont want the thread to die out

Its funny that you made this thread today, actually. I'm on adderall right now for this 15-30 pager I'm in the middle of. I've taken vyvanse before but never adderall. I feel edgy as hell ha. Like, I'm focusing super hard but I'm kinda twacked out.
12:40 AM on 04/09/12 
User Info.
AlkalineAshes
bored and lazy
so cal
Male - 29 Years Old
As a staff member could you change the thread title? i would be very greatful
12:45 AM on 04/09/12 
User Info.
AlkalineAshes
bored and lazy
so cal
Male - 29 Years Old
Its funny that you made this thread today, actually. I'm on adderall right now for this 15-30 pager I'm in the middle of. I've taken vyvanse before but never adderall. I feel edgy as hell ha. Like, I'm focusing super hard but I'm kinda twacked out.
ya it took me awhile to realize I felt that way..But I also had a antidepressant and was still smoking weed (mostly sativa,ike haze, the up stuff) when I started so I kinda was a bit manic, but for me I just felt happy. didnt due nething super crazy but I got a little "up in the clouds".The lyric im so high man ill come down in a couple days by lil wayne was kinda my anthem at the time..how much addy u on if you dont mind?
12:46 AM on 04/09/12 
User Info.
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
Male - 25 Years Old
ya it took me awhile to realize I felt that way..But I also had a antidepressant and was still smoking weed (mostly sativa,ike haze, the up stuff) when I started so I kinda was a bit manic, but for me I just felt happy. didnt due nething super crazy but I got a little "up in the clouds".The lyric im so high man ill come down in a couple days by lil wayne was kinda my anthem at the time..how much addy u on if you dont mind?

I took a 20mg at 9:00 (central time). When can I expect some sleep? haha
12:55 AM on 04/09/12 
User Info.
AlkalineAshes
bored and lazy
so cal
Male - 29 Years Old
I took a 20mg at 9:00 (central time). When can I expect some sleep? haha
well if you dont take it often id say 4 or 5 maybe (ur time)..but depends. I hate comin down addys,sometimes i wont be able to sleep if i take one that late unless i take another lol.. or theres always beer, benzos and other comedown aids.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos