AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
The Wonder Years News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 547.
04:04 PM on 04/08/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Even taking your statement literally, not really.

AP makes intentional troll posts just to rack up page views. There's something on here every week about The Dangerous Summer drama, Emmure, or I See Stars. They post often about the bands they dislike.
You continue to have no fucking clue what you're talking about. But I do love the irony of someone that's been banned from multiple threads for trolling ... talking about trolling. Good times.
t.web4
Gone
User Info.
I don't even know Jason, but use Jason. You don't refer to people by their last name.
prospekt
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
wheres prospekt to ask where the synth and lyrics about captain crunch are?

I think the bigger question for Nick is that is he gonna play this at shows? Or is it going to be the next GSOi?
04:05 PM on 04/08/12
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Really like this Nick. Great stuff!
Jason Tate
User Info.
I would think that music like this is legitimate enough to either like it, or be indifferent to it. I'd expect you to voice your opinion on way worse music.

Basically, I'm more surprised at you voicing your dislike over something like this, rather than actually disliking it.
Whatever, I suppose.
I don't really have an indifferent switch. I'm more of a love it or hate it kind of person.
nicksteinborn
The Wonder Years / Nick
User Info.
I don't think there's much out there I bite my tongue over -- ever. Kind of one of the pillars of this website has been my inability to filter myself. I'm pretty open about what I like and don't
like.

Don't think people should take me any more or less seriously than anyone else, or someone else's opinion. Anyone can listen to the songs and decide for themselves. But, it's a sunny Sunday and I'm sitting around listening to stuff online, see a lot of comments about a band/song ... figured it was worth a listen ... and then I'm gonna comment as well.

Fair enough.
04:07 PM on 04/08/12
prospekt
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You continue to have no fucking clue what you're talking about. But I do love the irony of someone that's been banned from multiple threads for trolling ... talking about trolling. Good times.

I'm pretty sure I approached you about this subject in another news post a while back and you said the editorial slant here is to post stuff you like, so by looking at that statement, you'd enjoy ripping bands you don't like too.
rollerman4221
Woof!
User Info.
I honestly can't tell who is serious and who is joking in this thread........

Ryan Dennehy
it's just me & u
User Info.
Bet Nick didn't expect this many comments!
04:10 PM on 04/08/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Hey, I thought Kenny's Person L wasn't good too. You're in good company.
04:10 PM on 04/08/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
I'm pretty sure I approached you about this subject in another news post a while back and you said the editorial slant here is to post stuff you like, so by looking at that statement, you'd enjoy ripping bands you don't like too.
What are you talking about?
04:11 PM on 04/08/12
Ryan Dennehy
it's just me & u
User Info.
Am listening now. Any way of obtaining lyrics?
04:12 PM on 04/08/12
nicksteinborn
The Wonder Years / Nick
User Info.
I think the bigger question for Nick is that is he gonna play this at shows? Or is it going to be the next GSOi?

As of now the band consists of me and I spend all my time on tour. I might try to play a couple shows this summer, but I'm going to be pretty busy writing a record.
04:14 PM on 04/08/12
nicksteinborn
The Wonder Years / Nick
User Info.
Am listening now. Any way of obtaining lyrics?

I might type them up on the Bandcamp later.
04:14 PM on 04/08/12
bojl
asdf
User Info.
whoa, this caught me by surprise
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives