AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Gossip News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Tyler Carter Talks New Band Possibilities

Posted by - 10:44 AM on 04/09/12
Tyler Carter recently discussed rumors of starting a new band with ex-Woe, Is Me members.
From the InterviewItís in the thought process and works. Itís something I may or may not work on when Iím home. Ever since they all left the band, weíve gotten close again. Weíve started to see eye to eye on the whole reason behind everything that happened. Weíre a lot closer now. It just may be something that we do. I know I said before that I wasnít into other projects, but I was a little bit torn from my experiences. Itís a personal thing for me to want to be a solo artists. Itís where my heart is for now.

Submitted by zack-182

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16
10:46 AM on 04/09/12
cwhit412
don't ask
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Fuck this guy. had the dishonor of seeing him during the Go Radio/This Providence set, and it was one of the worst live sets i've ever seen.

alright, just complaining, carry on everyone.
10:50 AM on 04/09/12
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.
Wow, Is No One

Fuck this guy. had the dishonor of seeing him during the Go Radio/This Providence set, and it was one of the worst live sets i've ever seen.

I'm so sorry.
10:52 AM on 04/09/12
emmx8D
Thanks Daaaaaaaaaan
User Info.

wasn't really into his stuff either, but I thought the guy had a good voice.. minus all of the effects and stuff. coming from someone who doesn't or hadn't listened to woe is me or any of his stuff before though
10:53 AM on 04/09/12
cwhit412
don't ask
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
wasn't really into his stuff either, but I thought the guy had a good voice.. minus all of the effects and stuff. coming from someone who doesn't or hadn't listened to woe is me or any of his stuff before though
good voice, but seriously, awful lyrics, using fucking turntables...ugh. and just the way he carried on stage pissed me off.
10:54 AM on 04/09/12
emmx8D
Thanks Daaaaaaaaaan
User Info.
good voice, but seriously, awful lyrics, using fucking turntables...ugh. and just the way he carried on stage pissed me off.
i'm with ya. guy could have done a lot more with his voice when he went solo but instead covered most of it up with all of the crap. eh, oh well
11:03 AM on 04/09/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
I really want this project to be good--there's too much talent to go to waste. Maybe having them as a backing band will make it better?

I have yet to hear anything but one song and haven't seen him live yet, so I'm not sure what it sounds like right now.
11:22 AM on 04/09/12
bojl
asdf
User Info.
inb4 500+ responses
11:28 AM on 04/09/12
Fowdall
User Info.
Thought this said "Tyler the Creator" at first. Then remembered Jason refuses to post about OFWGKTA. Then realised I still wouldn't have cared.
11:29 AM on 04/09/12
andrxpier
User Info.
Best news I heard in a while. So stoked if they do music again.
02:20 PM on 04/09/12
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
Why are there still posts about this guy??
04:19 AM on 04/10/12
xent
this is what separates me from you!
User Info.
expected this because his solo career isn't successful.
i saw a youtube video of him perfoming at SXSW.
i am disappointed at him. i love his voice but his lyrics bring me down
he is way more better when he's still on woe, is me
08:35 AM on 04/10/12
blessthefall89
Spirit Filled & Kingdom Minded
User Info.
Thought this said "Tyler the Creator" at first. Then remembered Jason refuses to post about OFWGKTA. Then realised I still wouldn't have cared.
why does he refuse to?
08:47 AM on 04/10/12
tobuildabridge
Nope. Wrong.
User Info.
who on earth is tyler carter and why does this site cover everything he does all of a sudden?
08:58 AM on 04/10/12
Fowdall
User Info.
Think he said because they were overly homophobic or something along those lines.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos