voyeuristic to the trackmarks
User Info.
shit cover
10:03 AM on 04/13/12
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Um, did you listen to the music on I&G? Hate in Craig and Jonny's demeanor all you want, but the music on "Empty Sighs and Wine," "Viola Lion," and "Cemetary Weather" is fantastic.
I went and listened to I&G on youtube again to make sure I wasnt mistaken, and I still dont see anything noteworthy in that band at all. That being said youre right, the instrumentals are better than the vox( especially the PTV guy).

This covers pretty cool though.
10:04 AM on 04/13/12
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Get the hell out. I&G was legit.

Using the "word" legit are we?
10:18 AM on 04/13/12
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
I went and listened to I&G on youtube again to make sure I wasnt mistaken, and I still dont see anything noteworthy in that band at all. That being said youre right, the instrumentals are better than the vox( especially the PTV guy).

This covers pretty cool though.
I actually think the vocals are pretty damn impressive in I&G as well. I'm not a big PTV fan, but I thought Vic absolutely made I&G. Jonny is always a vocal monster, and greatly benefited from Vic's songwriting.

But Craig Owens sounded terrible.
10:22 AM on 04/13/12
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.
Using the "word" legit are we?

Coming from a guy who has the username "Your Milkshake," you'll forgive me if I don't take offense.
10:31 AM on 04/13/12
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I actually think the vocals are pretty damn impressive in I&G as well. I'm not a big PTV fan, but I thought Vic absolutely made I&G. Jonny is always a vocal monster, and greatly benefited from Vic's songwriting.

But Craig Owens sounded terrible.
The point of my original post was not that their a completely awful band, just that Brian is better than to associate with them.
10:34 AM on 04/13/12
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Coming from a guy who has the username "Your Milkshake," you'll forgive me if I don't take offense.

When you grow up in a few years, youll stop using such asinine terms in your everyday speech.
10:41 AM on 04/13/12
Rob McWilliams
User Info.
When you grow up in a few years, youll stop using such asinine terms in your everyday speech.

I pray that when you graduate primary school, you, too, will know when to use an apostrophe.
10:50 AM on 04/13/12
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I pray that when you graduate primary school, you, too, will know when to use an apostrophe.

Go be an english teacher somewhere else than on a public forum. Oh, I actually just saw on your profile, that you want to be a journalism major. Dont make mom and dad spend good money on that. Better go to a community college for that trash.

Im a practicing mechanical engineer by the way. Kids these days having the term "emo" in their social networking names.
10:53 AM on 04/13/12
Rob McWilliams
User Info.
Go be an english teacher somewhere else than on a public forum. Oh, I actually just saw on your profile, that you want to be a journalism major. Dont make mom and dad spend good money on that. Better go to a community college for that trash.

Im a practicing mechanical engineer by the way. Kids these days having the term "emo" in their social networking names.

And yet still you cannot type for shit.
11:06 AM on 04/13/12
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.

Boys, settle down.
11:08 AM on 04/13/12
Rob McWilliams
User Info.

Only for you, Applejax.
11:11 AM on 04/13/12
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Hahahahaha look at this kids bio. Your life is just one big tired out cliche isnt it?
11:12 AM on 04/13/12
Rob McWilliams
User Info.
Hahahahaha look at this kids bio. Your life is just one big tired out cliche isnt it?

You're still going, huh?
11:13 AM on 04/13/12
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
You have 20 posts on this site, nearly all of which are negative.

Stop being elitist. No one cares.

Drives me crazy when I spend the time setting up exclusives like this, then some ass like you comes in and dominates discussion.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests