Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 55
03:42 PM on 04/13/12
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
I love Gaslight and I'm stoked to see them again at the festival, but I was expecting a little bit more. John D has been hyping this as some music legend for months, maybe Bruce will make an appearance at their set again.
04:05 PM on 04/13/12
becky711
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Stoked they are playing but I don't find them special guest material. They were there last year.
04:12 PM on 04/13/12
COREhorizon
Get Free
User Info.
Stoked they are playing but I don't find them special guest material. They were there last year.

This

To me they're not one of those bands that blows people away (like some bands do)
04:17 PM on 04/13/12
anamericangod
User Info.
What's hilarious is the people that are actually angry about the guest being announced at all. Like it was some special secret that needed to be kept until they were about to go on. So weird.
04:18 PM on 04/13/12
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
still not worth the money
04:19 PM on 04/13/12
hiya
User Info.
Honestly, gaslight is great but when you hear "special guest" you don't really think it will be a band that was a headliner yesterday. You'd think they'd give it a little more of a woah factor, whatever.
04:19 PM on 04/13/12
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
If anyone is selling 1 for their NYC date, hit me up.
same boat
04:26 PM on 04/13/12
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
Honestly, gaslight is great but when you hear "special guest" you don't really think it will be a band that was a headliner yesterday. You'd think they'd give it a little more of a woah factor, whatever.

In 2009 the special guest was a Journey cover band. I am far more excited for gaslight anthem
04:28 PM on 04/13/12
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
In 2009 the special guest was a Journey cover band. I am far more excited for gaslight anthem

What's even shittier is that John D introduced them as Journey.
04:29 PM on 04/13/12
plns
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The strength of this announcement is comparable to a wet paper bag.

I can't believe this festival costs as much as it is. Compared to previous years, the undercard is terrible.
$75 for Brand New, The Gaslight Anthem and Bon Jovi isn't bad at all.
04:33 PM on 04/13/12
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
User Info.
just spit soda all over my computer. Will be going Sunday, was anyway, but damn headliners are stacked.
04:48 PM on 04/13/12
Thisisgoodbye
User Info.
The strength of this announcement is comparable to a wet paper bag.

I can't believe this festival costs as much as it is. Compared to previous years, the undercard is terrible.
yeah totally agree.
The headliners for saturday and sunday are the mot impressive boozle has ever had, but the undercard on each day is just awful, especially Sunday.
04:51 PM on 04/13/12
MikeYabs
We are the only friends we have
User Info.
What's hilarious is the people that are actually angry about the guest being announced at all. Like it was some special secret that needed to be kept until they were about to go on. So weird.
but thats usually how linc's special guest works. I mean, they are really dumb for complaining, since now they can either plan to watch gaslight or plan to watch someone else, but i know a lot of people like to just go and see who the guest is without knowing prior.
04:54 PM on 04/13/12
CTRL+ALT+DANCE
User Info.

Ha, i was front row for that in 09. Saw some police cars and limos roll up backstage and we were all wondering who it could be. It was interesting to say the least.
05:20 PM on 04/13/12
JoeyCalz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
One word, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. They were amazing last year. So stoked.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos