|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
It comes from my authentic greek name Vasilliki.
2. How did this band get started?
On my own.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Billie Holiday got me into music.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
U2, Sting, Elton John, Tina Turner, MJ
5. Best food to eat on tour?
Salads ideally lol
6. Why should people listen to your band?
To see if they like it.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
Ali the boxer when he was young.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
God, then mum and dad, sister, grandma, brother. Without the sweat of my father I would not be here.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
No free music.
10. Memorable tour experience?
In New Caledonia up in the mountains and in New York with Jason Mraz performing for Hilton Hotels TV Campaign.
11. What is your favorite song to play?
"Gypsy Woman" by Crystal Waters
12. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Greek islands in summer.
13. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Traditional Greek music.
14. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
To fly, that way I could go see my family whenever I want.
15. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
16. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
I'm a clean freak, tidy nerd, OCD.
17. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
Radio is so fickle these days and very controlled, not how it was back in the day. All I can do is pray that my music get embraced!
18. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I love hiking, going to the beach, watching movies and eating. I volunteer a lot too.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I can whistle really good.
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first. |