Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 69 of 69
05:07 PM on 04/17/12
blinko_
wasting time.
User Info.
He means he is joining Travis on the 30day boat trip it takes to get to Australia

Or at least he better!!

This.

Fuck we need another blink tour down here.
05:15 PM on 04/17/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
That's a stretch. Hope Blink doesn't call it quits...I want to see them live at some point.
05:17 PM on 04/17/12
AussieBoy
User Info.
This.

Fuck we need another blink tour down here.

They broke massive here before home and I would argue per capita we are the biggest blink fans on the world due to our surf/skate culture from the mid to late 90s
They owe us
07:02 PM on 04/17/12
ChadMaxey
tpf
User Info.
I liked Neighborhoods but I'd still take the worst blink song over anything Green Day has done in the last ten years.
Exactly!
08:24 PM on 04/17/12
MyFriendsOver
Your pictures are already burned.
User Info.
Hahah very well done, and a great reference to boot.
08:30 PM on 04/17/12
TheModernAge
User Info.
maybe they will make a hologram Tom to sing at blink shows. i wouldnt mind that. im sure mark and travis would be for it too.

Or they could just take the 2pac hologram on tour with them in his place.
01:27 PM on 04/18/12
thedude15
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Weren't they writing the first time they took a hiatus?
Yes, they started writing songs for the follow up to their self-titled a few months before they broke up. Apparently Tom took some of those demos and used them for AVA's first album. I was left wondering during their hiatus what a new Blink album would have sounded like, and thankfully we eventually got a follow up to the self-titled.
01:35 PM on 04/18/12
thedude15
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm hoping that Tom was misquoted, or that this quote was taken out of context. I realize that it must be really challenging for Tom to balance AVA and Blink, although couldn't one of those bands take a hiatus instead of breaking up? Based on the quote that we've just heard, Blink might be less busy next year although not breaking up. Perhaps Tom would only want to play one-off shows with Blink in the future, and not make new music and tour. I really hope that if Tom is planning on leaving Blink 182 again that Travis and Mark can convince him to stay. Even if Tom wanted to choose one band over the other, and chose Blink over AVA (which would never happen), one advantage of Tom staying in Blink is that he could still write space rock songs for them in the future, as we heard with some songs on Neighborhoods (i.e. After Midnight, Ghost on the Dancefloor, Snakecharmer). Tom would be making a huge mistake in leaving Blink again. At this point in time Mark seems really enthusiastic in continuing on Blink (claiming recently that they'll continue forever, and that he's writing new songs for what he hopes is another Blink album). I also doubt that Travis would ever leave. If Tom does leave again, I think he would still keep in touch with Mark and Travis (unlike the acrimonious circumstances in 2005). However, if Tom leaves I see nothing wrong in Mark and Travis finding a replacement and continuing on with Blink.
03:04 PM on 04/18/12
irememberhallow
User Info.
Well I'll be fucking damned.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News