Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 73
06:42 AM on 04/18/12
Fourchordwonder
Guess our wishes don't do dishes
User Info.
If the band is reading this and they need help funding their next record, send me an email before you think about breaking up. Because don't break up and me and anamericangod will fund the record for you if we have to.
After I finished listening to "Last Stand" for the first time, I honestly thought I was hearing this band's swan song. I really hope that isn't the case.
06:51 AM on 04/18/12
uglystar03
User Info.
I absolutely love this album. It is pretty close to the only thing I've listened to since I received my digital download on Thursday. I'm about 40 spins in and still loving it.
07:16 AM on 04/18/12
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
Thinking about checking this out. I remember hearing about this band back when Late Night Conversations was coming out. One of those bands for whatever reason, I just have never listened to.
07:26 AM on 04/18/12
March_Faster!!
まくどなるどなしじゃいきられない。
User Info.
I fuckin' loved this album upon first listen, but damn that S/T is a tough one to beat. Oh well, I'm still a happy fan regardless. They just keep putting out good music for my greedy ass ears to consume.
07:53 AM on 04/18/12
Mr_V1tr1oL
User Info.
love this band. love this record. aoty.
07:57 AM on 04/18/12
Mr_V1tr1oL
User Info.
"Just because The Forecast plays happy-sounding indie rock doesn’t mean you aren’t singing along to sad songs."

was asking myself this question the other day "why am I smiling and singing along? this is a sad song"
08:18 AM on 04/18/12
Hagysaurus Rex
We yell like hell to the heavens.
User Info.
This is a fantastic album from a band that's never, ever disappointed me. I've been singing Like a Habit over and over since this thing released.
08:20 AM on 04/18/12
rjmoz87
The Total Package
User Info.
Great album..and I will always be a fan of the Forecast..I bought the vinyl at their album release show and it's still on my record player. I hope they continue making music after this album
08:31 AM on 04/18/12
ACA
Next Show: CircaSurvive/TitleFight
User Info.
If they come around NJ/NYC more, I'd probably like them more.

Hard to get into this band when I never get to sing my heart out to so many great songs.
09:25 AM on 04/18/12
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
So, how many other song references did you catch in "Last Stand"? I counted at least 7.

Great review Thomas. If you want to read mine, go to: http://keepcalmwtsr.blogspot.com/201...body-left.html
09:26 AM on 04/18/12
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.

Hard to get into this band when I never get to sing my heart out to so many great songs.
that seems rather obtuse. So what if they dont have the financial means to tour that often. Enjoy the incredible music they make.
09:34 AM on 04/18/12
brandon_260
User Info.

uhh
09:42 AM on 04/18/12
Time Bomb Clock
User Info.
This band deserves to be huge. Consistently one of the best bands around, this album is no exception. I just hope we see more of them in the future, and they tour Southern California soon so I can catch them live.
10:01 AM on 04/18/12
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
Listened to the album on the AP stream and was impressed. About to buy this album tonight after work. Can anyone tell me what their past releases are like?
10:01 AM on 04/18/12
inthemidst
Grace and Peace
User Info.
You're joking with the FSU comment, right Thomas? They were better than your lowly Gators

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos