We were just looking for a cool name and we found it.
2. How did this band get started?
We are all looking to create a band, so it started naturally when we met in 2008.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
We are influenced by bands like blink-182, New Found Glory, Teenage Bottlerocket and French bands like Uncommonmenfrommars. We started playing music because of all these bands.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
If we could tour with a famous band, we would like doing it with Teenage Bottlerocket cause they are what a punk rock band should be.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Because our music is fun and will give them sunshine even when it's raining!
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
Hope we never have to switch places with any athlete, sports aren't part of our lifestyle
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
French music industry is different from the U.S. In France everything is done to eliminate independent bands and labels, so if we could change something, maybe we would like that the Major industry just let us live.
10. Memorable tour experience?
A show in Plenee Jugon. So surreal.
11. What is your favorite song to play?
We really love playing the new songs, but our favorite is "The Best Part" because we're all singing and we did a video of this song last year so it's special.
12. What is your vacation spot of choice?
South France, where we recorded our EP, or London where we go every year for shopping.
13. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Californian pop-punk was a big part of our school music
14. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
The power to convince that all is possible when you try and work hard.
15. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
Not really, but we are better if we can eat some camembert before playing.
16. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
Maybe most fans don't know that three members of the band are in the same family!
17. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
Not in French radio because there is quota and English speakers have no place there, but we hope to have a place in U.S. radio
18. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Cooking some cupcakes and playing music of course!
19. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I don't believe in talents. I think it's all about work