AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 36
01:47 PM on 04/19/12
agl
User Info.
If they put some effort into the album, i think it could be quite good. I know its not for most people, but I sort of like their autotuned vocals and faux hardcore breakdowns, they at least do it with some pizazz
02:05 PM on 04/19/12
cherrycokewhore
Registered Pokémon Trainer
User Info.
When I heard them live I sort of blanked out for a couple a minutes then went to go get a drink, it was all I could do to stomach what I was hearing. Maybe they'll pull a 180 and improve? I don't wanna judge until I hear it.
02:11 PM on 04/19/12
rushour144
User Info.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
02:20 PM on 04/19/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
If they put some effort into the album, i think it could be quite good. I know its not for most people, but I sort of like their autotuned vocals and faux hardcore breakdowns, they at least do it with some pizazz

I agree. They're super cheesy and generic but it's good music if you're in the mood for club/pop like music with more punch. Theyre newer song (you can hear it live on YouTube) is definitely catchy but I think yet should go all out if that's the route they want to take. Ie; don't try to make straight up heavy songs.
02:38 PM on 04/19/12
signal to noise
User Info.
the only thing that makes this band stick out from all the other carbon copies doing this kind of music is that they are THE worst one. by far.
02:57 PM on 04/19/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
the only thing that makes this band stick out from all the other carbon copies doing this kind of music is that they are THE worst one. by far.

There are many, many, many worse ones out there. Especially all the local bands.
03:17 PM on 04/19/12
StepsInADance
taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com
User Info.
Haven't we had enough?
03:26 PM on 04/19/12
Jared Luttrell
VA punk pop.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is upsetting news.
04:15 PM on 04/19/12
CellarGhosts
Blodtørst
User Info.
yep. such a terrible fucking band.
04:50 PM on 04/19/12
Naenia
Ay payita mia, guardate la poesia
User Info.
Fuck guys, have you not worked out the game yet? If you don't like it, don't comment on it and they'll stop posting news about it.

This site is only useful for news now. The only comments are about how bad x band "needs to go away" ...
05:03 PM on 04/19/12
wakenthefallen
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I can't wait! oh wait, the opposite of that.
06:27 PM on 04/19/12
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
i bet we've already heard all these tracks
06:46 PM on 04/19/12
rob_mylo
@itstherobster
User Info.
definitely my latest gulity pleasure. Played one of their songs on a jukebox last night at a pool hall.

haha, definitely a guilty pleasure for me as well.
07:40 PM on 04/19/12
KingOfSpain
You Are a Permanent Scar
User Info.
Infamously bad.
09:49 PM on 04/19/12
andthetruthwill
You keep company with wolves.
User Info.
This record is going to be immense. Can not wait.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos