AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 45
06:37 AM on 10/12/07
Derek, ANNISTY
User Info.
Would someone please explain to me why so many people think these guys are a joke
07:17 AM on 10/12/07
xdrummerxdudex
i am a legend
User Info.
because the cd is sloppy and the screams sound like spencer chamberlin.

this better be good or we're gonna see the title be called "define the shit line"
07:54 AM on 10/12/07
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
User Info.
They were a really good local band around here before they signed to Victory. They had a really strong following and could usually pack most of the venues, but when they signed it seems like it went to their head and/or they gave way less dedication to their tunes. Oh well.
08:20 AM on 10/12/07
turbo>thanlaser
I'm comfortable under your skin.
User Info.
They were a really good local band around here before they signed to Victory. They had a really strong following and could usually pack most of the venues, but when they signed it seems like it went to their head and/or they gave way less dedication to their tunes. Oh well.

i promise nothing has gone to their heads. maybe a little thc but that's it. best guys you can find in music.
08:22 AM on 10/12/07
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
User Info.
i hope you're right d00d
08:37 AM on 10/12/07
ascitiesburn101
adam
User Info.
pfchhhh. Lumberjack > Four Letter Lie

08:45 AM on 10/12/07
CHRISRIPPEDOUT
I'm what you would expect
User Info.
they should have recorded their first album with him
09:52 AM on 10/12/07
Petrolcb41
1.21 Gigawatts
User Info.
this is probably the most emo name of any band ive ever heard
10:09 AM on 10/12/07
theripped0ne
User Info.
hahahaa other than the artwork of their last recording, this is probably gonna be amazing (sikeee!)

agreeing to what someone wrote before, this band is def a joke.
hopefully the producer writes their songs. sorry, just four letter sigh's stuff is downright childish.
10:30 AM on 10/12/07
CurtyB
gettin emo!
User Info.
they had better step it up this time...or they will forever be a band that doesnt sell more than 10K. First, don't let your producer completely fuck your album by adding random electronic noises and putting reverb on screams. oh and...they're only chasing safety is over 3 years old..try to rip off a more relevant sound this time...screamo is dead.
10:42 AM on 10/12/07
Moral_Orel
DIG IT!!!
User Info.
Didn't he also do the Ransom Ep?
10:52 AM on 10/12/07
xsinkshipsx
@alexmacwilliam
User Info.
Would someone please explain to me why so many people think these guys are a joke

did u hear their last album? have you not noticed that underoath got popular beause of "chasing safety"? do you live under a fucking rock? underoath got popular and now every band that sings and screams is try to copy it. (obv an over-sight but you get my point). to say four letter lie made a watered down version of chasing safety would be an understatement. this band is terrible. the only way they will get better is if matt goldman writes thsi record. that dude is the shit.

im sorry for being harsh. but come on...
12:40 PM on 10/12/07
crowdedteeth
User Info.
did u hear their last album? have you not noticed that underoath got popular beause of "chasing safety"? do you live under a fucking rock? underoath got popular and now every band that sings and screams is try to copy it. (obv an over-sight but you get my point). to say four letter lie made a watered down version of chasing safety would be an understatement. this band is terrible. the only way they will get better is if matt goldman writes thsi record. that dude is the shit.

im sorry for being harsh. but come on...

:-D
12:41 PM on 10/12/07
theredline
Brian Gallows
User Info.
people say they are a joke because the record has no balls...it sounds like a weak emo-copre band ripping off underoath...if they had recorded with goldman in the first place the music would have sounded like it did back in the local days which was much better....
12:51 PM on 10/12/07
PrimoEmo
CassyeffinMae
User Info.
I had been told that Brian will not be doing as many of the vocals, and Kevin will be doing most of it. And that this is their last shot to get it right because the last album bombed. Just what I heard.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos