Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 45
12:55 PM on 10/12/07
InnerPatern
Professional Champion
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I had been told that Brian will not be doing as many of the vocals, and Kevin will be doing most of it. And that this is their last shot to get it right because the last album bombed. Just what I heard.
selling 15K of your debut album is bombing? huh weird. and ive heard some of their new demos and it sounds very half and half.
01:28 PM on 10/12/07
Daniel Thompson
Act 1, Scene 3
User Info.
before i knew who these guys were
i thought they were underoath doing some bonus songs for TOCS
it was weird.

I think these guys are.... okay..
Nothing amazing
01:55 PM on 10/12/07
falloftroys
User Info.
They don't even sound like Underoath. Sure they may be in the same category of music, but Brian's screaming sounds nothing like Spencer's.... You all need your ears checked. Anyway, can't wait for new stuff, loved the other stuff.
02:14 PM on 10/12/07
Zinja
User Info.
i think these guys rock, i was really diasspointed underoath got harder, i'm fine with songs that sound like TOCS, those were the best by far.

and FLL have huge potential, so y'all can shut it.
02:21 PM on 10/12/07
mplsjdub
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
they had better step it up this time...or they will forever be a band that doesnt sell more than 10K. First, don't let your producer completely fuck your album by adding random electronic noises and putting reverb on screams. oh and...they're only chasing safety is over 3 years old..try to rip off a more relevant sound this time...screamo is dead.

Damnnn CURTY B! MPLSSCENE.COM REPRESENT? hows the website doin

wahhhhhhhhh
02:24 PM on 10/12/07
mplsjdub
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I had been told that Brian will not be doing as many of the vocals, and Kevin will be doing most of it. And that this is their last shot to get it right because the last album bombed. Just what I heard.

Everything you said is completly wrong! I would suggest a better source of information
06:14 PM on 10/12/07
CurtyB
gettin emo!
User Info.
Damnnn CURTY B! MPLSSCENE.COM REPRESENT? hows the website doin

wahhhhhhhhh

ha...i left that site in like April
11:39 PM on 10/12/07
Derek, ANNISTY
User Info.
did u hear their last album? have you not noticed that underoath got popular beause of "chasing safety"? do you live under a fucking rock? underoath got popular and now every band that sings and screams is try to copy it. (obv an over-sight but you get my point). to say four letter lie made a watered down version of chasing safety would be an understatement. this band is terrible. the only way they will get better is if matt goldman writes thsi record. that dude is the shit.

im sorry for being harsh. but come on...

Whoa whoa whoa, I understand that basically copied uo style, that's why a common name for them here in there home state is four letter oath, but they did it pretty darn well. Their e.p. Was great and half their c.d. Was pretty good too.

But just cause I like to read peoples opions on a band that I like doesn't mean that I "live under a fucking rock." You need to mellow out some.
12:59 AM on 10/13/07
ehyourric
blessthefall
User Info.
because the cd is sloppy and the screams sound like spencer chamberlin.

this better be good or we're gonna see the title be called "define the shit line"
wow that was dumb.
10:47 AM on 10/13/07
X__inhope
justinryan.org
User Info.
selling 15K of your debut album is bombing? huh weird. and ive heard some of their new demos and it sounds very half and half.

Agreed. The new stuff sounds very well balanced and is going to rule when they rerecord em for the full legnth.
02:36 PM on 10/13/07
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
"Dudes, I don't think we're getting enough Underoath comparisons."

"Wait, what if we we got the guy that produced their album we worship every night at Temple of Chamberlain?"

"Genius. I'll talk to Tony and see if he'll let us just change our name to For Fans of Watered Down Underoath."
03:28 PM on 10/13/07
Gumbyjag
Everything Evil
User Info.
^ lol. i'm surprised there are people here that actually like them. i don't have their cd or anything but from the songs i've heard, they suck.
12:00 PM on 10/14/07
SammiLive4Music
User Info.
pfchhhh. Lumberjack > Four Letter Lie

I laughed so hard when I read this. Lumberjack is hilarious! The first time I ever saw them play they introduced themselves as Four Letter Lie and started playing Feels Like Fame. I seriously laughed for like 10 mins. Lots of bands here in MN like to poke fun at 4LL I'm not saying that I do or do not like them just saying they get a lot of shit... some of it in good fun and some I'm not so sure...
02:15 PM on 10/14/07
ascitiesburn101
adam
User Info.
I laughed so hard when I read this. Lumberjack is hilarious! The first time I ever saw them play they introduced themselves as Four Letter Lie and started playing Feels Like Fame. I seriously laughed for like 10 mins. Lots of bands here in MN like to poke fun at 4LL I'm not saying that I do or do not like them just saying they get a lot of shit... some of it in good fun and some I'm not so sure...
haha yeah, they are all good friends of mine and are fucking hilarious. Mpls > here. Also, for fans of 4LL and/or Lumberjack, there may be a collaboration in the near, near future, so check out their myspace.
03:15 PM on 10/22/07
xsinkshipsx
@alexmacwilliam
User Info.
Whoa whoa whoa, I understand that basically copied uo style, that's why a common name for them here in there home state is four letter oath, but they did it pretty darn well. Their e.p. Was great and half their c.d. Was pretty good too.

But just cause I like to read peoples opions on a band that I like doesn't mean that I "live under a fucking rock." You need to mellow out some.

i have to say it was a tad harsh.....but this band is terrible.....the "fucking rock" thing was a tad much...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos