Username
Password

07:45 AM on 05/17/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Very cool. I will definitely check it out.

My friend and I do a blog and we are planning to talk about the upfronts and grade the quality of the new shows. My favorite part will be looking at our thoughts this time next year and seeing what succeeded and what didn't and how accurate our predictions were.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of the 'take a year, come back around and look at it from where it is now' mindset. Those initial episodes, changes, etc., are the most interesting to me.
09:13 AM on 05/17/12 
User Info.
ramomcferno
It Only Gets Better
The Grove, NJ
Male - 30 Years Old
Yeah, I'm a big fan of the 'take a year, come back around and look at it from where it is now' mindset. Those initial episodes, changes, etc., are the most interesting to me.

Me too. It is interesting because sometimes the beginning of a show might not be an accurate representation of it. Lots of shows including Fringe, my favorite currently airing show, did not hook me immediately.
01:39 PM on 05/22/12 
User Info.
Smash Adams
Ain't no thing like me, except me
Long Island
Male - 26 Years Old
http://www.vulture.com/2012/05/pilot...witter_vulture
07:08 AM on 05/26/12 
User Info.
blue_light_888
Seoul, South Korea
Male - 19 Years Old
NBC
Revolution: Really excited. Has tons of hype backing it (~40,000 likes on Facebook already, most of any new show, plus 7+ million views of the trailer on YouTube), has NBC's best timeslot, and looks very, very good. I don't want to put my foot in my mouth later, but this looks like it'll be huge, and for good reason.
Go On: Kinda similar to Community conceptually, but I liked the trailer enough to give this a shot.
The New Normal: Preaching to the choir. I liked all the parts with the mom and her daughter, but the parts with the gay couple/BIGOTED RACIST GRANDMOTHER LADY/Nene Leakes? Do not want. This feels like a PSA masquerading as a comedy, and the fact that Ryan Murphy is behind it does not instill any confidence in me whatsoever. Also, this is off-topic, but...am I the only one that feels like there's always this sugary, artificial color palette that washes over all of Murphy's shows? It literally makes me feel a little sick, to be honest (this is why I will never enjoy Glee, either).
Animal Practice: Trailer was a hoot and a half and I like the cast. Will be sticking around for this one.
Guys With Kids: I think this is the best multicam NBC's had so far. I'll at least give the pilot a fair chance; this looks like it can be a fun, breezy show with the cast and the writing team.
Chicago Fire: Beefcake quotient=11/10. Otherwise, it's a procedural, so not really up my alley. But I can see this having some staying power.

midseason
Do No Harm: Actually pretty intriguing from what the clips showed.
1600 Penn: Only saw one clip, and it was decent. I like the tone of the show a lot, but it didn't make me laugh as hard as the other comedies.
Save Me: I really don't know how to feel about this.
Next Caller: Surprisingly not horrible. Might be a good show once they get past the dynamics and stuff.
Hannibal: Didn't see any clips, but concept and creative team both instill hope in me.

all in all: Much better pilot crop compared to last year's lackluster bunch. Some of these shows might be breakout hits. But we'll see. At the very least, NBC looks much stronger than it did at this point last year.

I guess I'll move on to ABC tomorrow, then FOX, then CBS, then the CW..
06:40 PM on 06/05/12 
User Info.
iRob
Live together, die alone.
England
Male - 23 Years Old
I live in the UK and don't get any of these TV stations. When are some of these pilots expected to air? I usually watch online the day after they air in the US, but even the best show to come out this year will get hardly any recognition here, so I need to find out. Any dates yet for any of the most anticipated ones?
06:59 PM on 06/05/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
I live in the UK and don't get any of these TV stations. When are some of these pilots expected to air? I usually watch online the day after they air in the US, but even the best show to come out this year will get hardly any recognition here, so I need to find out. Any dates yet for any of the most anticipated ones?
American shows premiere in the US in early September, unless they're pushed to mid/abbreviated/summer season and cable network schedules, in which case normally January or June.
07:31 PM on 06/05/12 
User Info.
iRob
Live together, die alone.
England
Male - 23 Years Old
American shows premiere in the US in early September, unless they're pushed to mid/abbreviated/summer season and cable network schedules, in which case normally January or June.

I see. So no solid dates for any yet then? September is so far away to wait for new good TV.
07:40 PM on 06/05/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
I see. So no solid dates for any yet then? September is so far away to wait for new good TV.
For the most part, no, not yet. The networks just finished announcing their upfronts AKA what shows got picked up, renewed and canceled, and what their fall schedules will look like. I'm guessing it'll be another month/month and a half or so before we get official dates, since there's still a small window to allow things to get shook up. Until then, though, this is a pretty good page to bookmark and check in on every so often to get that kind of information.
05:56 AM on 07/10/12 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 25 Years Old
Gilded Lillys could be such a failure, or such a guilty pleasure. I'm excited.

edit: Matt Long is working again!!!!!!!!!!
07:47 AM on 08/01/12 
User Info.
bluecrunchy
To shreds, you say.
Tacoma, WA
Male - 26 Years Old
Ben and Kate actually looks pretty good. I think The Mindy Project is going to be this year's Whitney. That show looks downright awful.
09:37 AM on 08/08/12 
User Info.
kelthr
No Avatar Selected
Male - 26 Years Old
Download The Bourne Legacy Movie

The terribly Bourne Times is among the foremost a large range of anticipated footage for this a year owing to this some individuals via the net appear caduco around this sort of show providing they need the vital objectives awaiting you to easily beside utterly The Bourne gift 2012 Free transfer concerning laptop throughout HI-DEF while not causing any personal an honest one money. nice is sometimes that? Clearly, certify you acquire a term from this content at the side of search it once more to be used on your close to coming personal referrals providing Study you'll want these webpages on your coming at constant time.

Download The Bourne Legacy Movie
11:58 AM on 09/08/12 
User Info.
A_Time_To_Get
Will be watching Nashville, Arrow and Revolution. Will jump on board any new show that is getting a lot of positive buzz. Curious about Last Resort. Love Shawn Ryan's stuff.
11:01 AM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
kelverta
No Avatar Selected
Male - 26 Years Old
Watch Resident Evil Retribution

Watch Resident Evil Retribution Online This was something very exclusive because most movies that are depending on film games did not really perform well. Because of the be effective of the Resident Evil movies, many sequels were completed over the years and the latest one is known as Resident Evil: Retribution. Because of the popularity and be effective of the film sequence, it can be safely said that many people will want to Watch Resident Evil 5 Retribution Online free.

Watch Resident Evil Retribution

Watch Resident Evil Retribution Online
12:21 PM on 09/15/12 
User Info.
daftpunker45
Yeezus season approaching.
Connecticut
Male - 17 Years Old
So far I've seen The New Normal and Go On. Go On is great and The New Normal has potential. Not even going to bother with Guys With Kids.
05:21 AM on 09/16/12 
User Info.
blue_light_888
Seoul, South Korea
Male - 19 Years Old
Go On and Revolution have both been great so far. The New Normal has potential.

I kinda tuned out after the first ten minutes of Last Resort's pilot, to be honest. None of the characters really sunk their hooks into me. Maybe I'll give it another shot later when I'm not so scatterbrained...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos