AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Sub Pop Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Niki And The Dove Album Teaser

Posted by - 03:43 AM on 04/23/12
In preparation for their debut full-length, Sweden's Niki and the Dove have released a tantalizing album sampler where you can stream five new tracks from the release all in their entirety. Instinct will be released on May 14th via Sub Pop.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
03:43 AM on 04/23/12
Broden Terry
I'm glad I built myself an igloo
User Info.
03:45 AM on 04/23/12
Broden Terry
User Info.
One of the finest releases of the year that deserves all the success and attention it receives. I'll be reviewing it at some point too, which I'm excited for.
03:59 AM on 04/23/12
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
Invitation?
04:04 AM on 04/23/12
Broden Terry
User Info.

I haven't slept and I was listening to Dominant Legs as I was writing it up. So pleased you caught it. Thank you!
04:09 AM on 04/23/12
Jeff_Ryan
User Info.
I haven't slept and I was listening to Dominant Legs as I was writing it up. So pleased you caught it. Thank you!
Haha no worries - I was just confused.

I read that they're planning on releasing a mixtape and I thought maybe that was titled Invitation. Here's a song from that mixtape, anyway

Also, this album is great. Electronic pop from Sweden is basically my favorite kind of music though, so I might be a little biased.

That's not even a joke. I will literally listen to almost any Swedish pop music.
04:26 AM on 04/23/12
Broden Terry
User Info.
Haha no worries - I was just confused.

I read that they're planning on releasing a mixtape and I thought maybe that was titled Invitation. Here's a song from that mixtape, anyway

Also, this album is great. Electronic pop from Sweden is basically my favorite kind of music though, so I might be a little biased.

That's not even a joke. I will literally listen to almost any Swedish pop music.

Haha, you saved me the embarrassment of everyone calling me out on it, so thank you. I love that song you posted, but Niki and the Dove are absolutely wonderful so it's not surprising.

Speaking of Swedish pop - have you heard BOY and BOA? If not, you might like those!
04:31 AM on 04/23/12
Jeff_Ryan
User Info.
Haha, you saved me the embarrassment of everyone calling me out on it, so thank you. I love that song you posted, but Niki and the Dove are absolutely wonderful so it's not surprising.

Speaking of Swedish pop - have you heard BOY and BOA? If not, you might like those!
I'll check these out when I get back from class - thanks!
06:44 AM on 04/23/12
gr33ndayfr3ak
www.nickferran.com
User Info.
I have yet to listen to it, but the Sub Pop sampler I got for free on RSD looks fantastic. The packaging and design are beautiful, and I can't believe they were giving them away for free. It features a song from this band and a few others I've been meaning to check out, so I'm really excited t listen to it.
08:10 AM on 04/23/12
cwhit412
don't ask
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Album is cool. need to listen more.
11:05 AM on 04/23/12
ÖzgürKurtoglu
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Got this the other day, it's really just...so weird, haha. But good. Very good.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos