Password
Deftones News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 82.
01:13 PM on 04/23/12
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Im back. I can spell embarass now!

Also you said the bands are "fucking great" but are "are not affiliated with that nu metal trash". You still lose.
01:15 PM on 04/23/12
Simulcast
You make that dance look so new
User Info.
Can you guys shut up and just agree that Deftones should get top billing for this tour?

Damn.
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
User Info.
pnc, win
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
Also you said the bands are "fucking great" but are "are not affiliated with that nu metal trash". You still lose.
You're quoting yourself now? Learn how use the site buddy. God damn
01:16 PM on 04/23/12
njdevils327
User Info.
Can you guys shut up and just agree that Deftones should get top billing for this tour?

Damn.
Nope, SOAD has done a lot more to deserve top billing than Deftones.
01:16 PM on 04/23/12
njdevils327
User Info.
embarrass. E-M-B-A-R-R-A-S-S
01:18 PM on 04/23/12
Simulcast
User Info.
Nope, SOAD has done a lot more to deserve top billing than Deftones.
Like what, write shitty albums? Deftones have never released a bad album.
01:21 PM on 04/23/12
njdevils327
User Info.
Like what, write shitty albums? Deftones have never released a bad album.
Have people's perceptions of the band's material changed since Serj's unforutnately terrible solo music came out? SOAD wrote terrific politically charged hard rock albums before their hiatus. It's a shame how bad everyone's music was post-hiatus.
01:23 PM on 04/23/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
01:24 PM on 04/23/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
"tour", yes. Show no I don't think so.

also what's with the SOAD hate ITT, band is great
I bought and loved Toxicity, but I group them with 90% of the other garbage nu-metal/alternative rock bands.
01:25 PM on 04/23/12
Simulcast
User Info.
Have people's perceptions of the band's material changed since Serj's unforutnately terrible solo music came out? SOAD wrote terrific politically charged hard rock albums before their hiatus. It's a shame how bad everyone's music was post-hiatus.
Look, SOAD had some great albums, but nothing of the caliber of White Pony, S/T, or Diamond Eyes. They really just don't compare.
01:27 PM on 04/23/12
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Njdevils327 has to be exactly like the comic book guy on the Simpsons. Read this quote and try not to read it in his voice.
01:30 PM on 04/23/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.

Damn.
As much as I'd love to see that, I have to disagree. System has sold way more albums and the fact they've been on hiatus for awhile, the demand is there. Musically, Deftones over System any day of the week for me. In terms of popularity, System by a few miles.
01:33 PM on 04/23/12
Simulcast
User Info.
As much as I'd love to see that, I have to disagree. System has sold way more albums and the fact they've been on hiatus for awhile, the demand is there. Musically, Deftones over System any day of the week for me. In terms of popularity, System by a few miles.
Yeah, it is that whole popularity thing. However, they did co-headline with Alice in Chains last year and AIC was pretty friggin' huge back in the day. So I don't know.
01:34 PM on 04/23/12
dicktony
Plots//Latecomer//etc.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This sucks. System of a Down is literally the worst live band I have ever seen in my entire life. EVER.

And this is coming from the guy who is listening to Limp Bizkit as he types this and owns every single Deftones album on multiple formats.

Hopefully the Tones'll make it my way without SOAD. I liked Toxicity as much as the next guy, but after seeing them for the 3rd time I made a vow to never again subject my ears to such torture. Taking Back Sunday and SOAD should tour together and call it the "You Should of Stayed Home and Listened to the Record Extravaganza"
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums