Username
Password
Politics News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 208.
10:57 AM on 04/25/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Have you seen this picture going around?

10:59 AM on 04/25/12
MattRM
She didn't turn out to be that cool
User Info.
Now if only he would start doing his job as "president" instead of the job he thinks he got elected for, "Superstar" Am I the only one that is sick of seeing his face on every TV show on every network, when he should worry a little more about this country and not how many TV shows he can get on in 4 years....
Oh.
11:00 AM on 04/25/12
PunkInfluence09
In it for the lulz
User Info.
Have you seen this picture going around?

Haha saw this on Reddit yesterday. Such a great reaction on her face; it's priceless.

Also? Here's a picture inside of a picture. Pic-ception.

11:01 AM on 04/25/12
mrzippo3
User Info.
Now if only he would start doing his job as "president" instead of the job he thinks he got elected for, "Superstar" Am I the only one that is sick of seeing his face on every TV show on every network, when he should worry a little more about this country and not how many TV shows he can get on in 4 years....
It's an election year and the vote is just around the corner. Looks like he's trying to win the vote of the younger demographic. Not a bad way to go about it I'd say.
11:01 AM on 04/25/12
audioboxer27
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love when people say this. It's that type of ignorance that is not letting this guy do his job. This country would still be 6 feet under if McCain took office, and that's where it's going to be if Romney gets in.
11:06 AM on 04/25/12
theonethingihav
User Info.
It's an election year and the vote is just around the corner. Looks like he's trying to win the vote of the younger demographic. Not a bad way to go about it I'd say.
Well he won't win my vote that way. haha
11:07 AM on 04/25/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
And here comes the sheepwagon
11:07 AM on 04/25/12
MarkJ801
User Info.
Well he won't win my vote that way. haha

What would you rather have him do?
11:08 AM on 04/25/12
_veges_
User Info.
This is so pathetically stupid I'm not even going to try to argue with you
11:12 AM on 04/25/12
audioboxer27
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is so pathetically stupid I'm not even going to try to argue with you
I know. Everyone thinks a quick fix can get this country back to where it needs to be. He's making progress and he's doing amazing things, and would be farther along if they didn't block him every time.
DeviateRogue
Valar Morghulis
User Info.
You must have never loved a single president, damn attention hogs.
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
Coolest President since Andrew Jackson
11:13 AM on 04/25/12
_veges_
User Info.
I know. Everyone thinks a quick fix can get this country back to where it needs to be. He's making progress and he's doing amazing things, and would be farther along if they didn't block him every time.
Exactly he's not perfect but he's helping the country slowly make progress and that's all we can ask for. With the government the way it is I think it would've been impossible for him to actually live up to the hype
11:14 AM on 04/25/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Bring back feudal lords.
11:21 AM on 04/25/12
theonethingihav
User Info.
You must have never loved a single president, damn attention hogs.

haha no, its not that. I'm just saying I've never seen a president try so desperately to appear on so many tv shows. It just kinda seems to me he wanted to be president so he could fulfill his fantasy of being a movie/tv star. You guys all have your opinions, that's fine. I just felt like throwing mine out there to shake it up a little.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests