01:02 PM on 04/25/12
theotheryabs
There's a Melody in Everything
User Info.
I enjoyed that.
01:20 PM on 04/25/12
Bongi5788
User Info.
The album rules hard...Im good buddies with Jim the bass player and I got to hear it a few times when he was in town last month. People looking for the melodic guitar riffs will still be pleased and those who want the chugging as well. Pretty cool guest vocal on one of the tracks from a canadian hardcore band hmmmm.
02:01 PM on 04/25/12
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
Such an amazing song. I can't wait to pick it up their new record. Saw them last week in Milan along with Parkway Drive and Confession, it was really sick.
02:13 PM on 04/25/12
Brandonmorrill
User Info.
The Ghost Inside group yells get me every time.
03:40 PM on 04/25/12
ramomcferno
It Only Gets Better
User Info.
I liked it.
03:48 PM on 04/25/12
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
Fuck yeah!
03:51 PM on 04/25/12
xxdeadawakexx
CosmopolitanBloodloss
User Info.
boring. was expecting a lot more from these guys. i wont knock it til i hear the whole album.
04:02 PM on 04/25/12
cococrisp20
3Hunna
User Info.
Definitely not their best but it's still solid, I just absolutely love Vigil's vocals.
04:02 PM on 04/25/12
cococrisp20
3Hunna
User Info.
The album rules hard...Im good buddies with Jim the bass player and I got to hear it a few times when he was in town last month. People looking for the melodic guitar riffs will still be pleased and those who want the chugging as well. Pretty cool guest vocal on one of the tracks from a canadian hardcore band hmmmm.
Counterparts?
04:07 PM on 04/25/12
Bongi5788
User Info.
nope. try again...also an interesting side note for everyone...the single i believe is entitled Engine 45 and is a huuuuge sounding...Vigil does a few clean vocals on this record and they are awesome...I had to ask Jim if it was Jeremy(ADTR) because they sound almost identical and he produced it.
04:17 PM on 04/25/12
Underoath9230
YeBeWarned
User Info.
Anyone think the drumming on this is sloppy besides me? Just sounds off...

Not too stoked on this so far...hoping the rest of the album is better.
04:42 PM on 04/25/12
xananomaly
User Info.
nope. try again...also an interesting side note for everyone...the single i believe is entitled Engine 45 and is a huuuuge sounding...Vigil does a few clean vocals on this record and they are awesome...I had to ask Jim if it was Jeremy(ADTR) because they sound almost identical and he produced it.
andrew neufeld of comeback kid would be sick. clean vocals eh? terrific, now shitty hardcore kids won't be able to stop crying about how they "sold out" or something when it comes out, I'll enjoy though no doubt.
05:35 PM on 04/25/12
dawgkta6669
let's get weird
User Info.
artwork reminds me of Parkway Drive
05:47 PM on 04/25/12
Ravenous
User Info.
This is so mediocre. I really hope the rest of the record doesn't sound just like this song; they had such a big opportunity to expand their sound with this new record. I'm pretty disappointed =(
05:48 PM on 04/25/12
JacobTCB
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Their vocalist is the nicest dude ever! We played with them in January and he watched our set and came up and talked to us after we played and we talked for a bit. We gave him a shirt and he wore it for the majority of the tour they were on. Can't wait for this album its going to be great.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests