Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 33
01:08 PM on 10/14/03
xxHOPESFALLxx
Fuck you, I'm edge.
User Info.
Quote:
Originally posted by Guy
Wark you really have no fucking clue what you are talking about. If you are so fucking hardcore why are you interviewing a drive-thru band? Is Early November what you consider "hardcore" or did Tate tool you into interviewing them? I guarantee Jets to Brazil, especially "Orange Rhyming Dictionary", owns anything you listen too.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU LITTLE POP-PUNK PIECE OF SHIT.
HARDCORE OWNS ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU LISTEN TO.
DON'T DISS WARK BECAUSE HE DOESN'T SUCK OFF RICHARD REINES LIKE THE REST OF YOU DRIVE-THRU SLAVES DO.

IN CONCLUSION, "GUY" IS AN IDIOT.
03:00 PM on 10/14/03
xIxBxAxNxExZx
User Info.
Dude, your name is "guy" enough said. ***
03:03 PM on 10/14/03
sparksfly
live fast&die pretty
User Info.
Quote:
Originally posted by xxHOPESFALLxx
SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU LITTLE POP-PUNK PIECE OF SHIT.
HARDCORE OWNS ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU LISTEN TO.
DON'T DISS WARK BECAUSE HE DOESN'T SUCK OFF RICHARD REINES LIKE THE REST OF YOU DRIVE-THRU SLAVES DO.

IN CONCLUSION, "GUY" IS AN IDIOT.

hahaha even though i do listen to the early november and a few other drive-thru bands, i still love this.

wtf does it matter if wark listenes to hardcore and interviews the early november? it was a good interview and thats all that should matter.
05:42 PM on 10/14/03
MistaChang
in it to win it
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
sparksfly is right, and over half of you are "fucktards". Who cares? I bet it's little pissy shits that have nothing better to do than assume the identity of what SEEMS like an 8th grader still hell bent on destroying everyone elses musical tastes. Grow up, find soemthing real worthwhile to argue about.

Great interview Wark, Early November is the shit.
06:21 PM on 10/14/03
theboohi
User Info.
anyone else just read posts in forums because they are so funny? remember everyone, "arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded!"

keep up the humor!
07:23 PM on 10/14/03
Mouse
True Punk Fan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Good interview. :)
07:45 PM on 10/14/03
Jon Wark
Wishes Do Come True!
User Info.
Yeah, this dude's name is "GUY". I guarantee this kid is a timid, little bitch and if i confronted him in real life he'd be all scared and shit, grow up dude. coming from a guy who's backing "jets to brazil", you'd have to be a pussy.
10:34 PM on 10/14/03
joshuagilbert
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
everyone is here is so fucking one dimensional. i listen to the early november, so what? i listen to jets to brazil. so what. i guarantee everyone on here likes early november or they wouldn't be arguing. everyone on here probably likes hardcore, metalcore, grindcore, pop-punk, who cares.
09:34 AM on 10/15/03
hollyhox00
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Quote:
Originally posted by Jon Wark
Yeah, this dude's name is "GUY". I guarantee this kid is a timid, little bitch and if i confronted him in real life he'd be all scared and shit, grow up dude. coming from a guy who's backing "jets to brazil", you'd have to be a pussy.

haha, you really must not know who jets to brazil is, you ass(es). members of JAWBREAKER, without whom yu wouldnt have most of your punk, as well as hardcore bands. so listen, you 'hardasses": go interview anyone of the bands you like, and see if they count jawbreaker AND jets to brazil as a top influence...cuz 10-1 says they do. and stop with the "emo" bullshit. stop using that as a shield you fucking hide behind. ie. this site. maybe if you really showed some REAL hardcore bands or REAL emo bands, itd be different. conclusion: senses fail is NOT hardcore / blink 182 is NOT emo. xo.
10:11 AM on 10/15/03
Guy
True Punk Fan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Finally, someone who isn't taking it in the ass from Drive-Thru and sucking absolutepunk.net's dick at the same time.
08:27 AM on 10/16/03
xIxBxAxNxExZx
User Info.
Quote:
Originally posted by hollyhox00
haha, you really must not know who jets to brazil is, you ass(es). members of JAWBREAKER, without whom yu wouldnt have most of your punk, as well as hardcore bands. so listen, you 'hardasses": go interview anyone of the bands you like, and see if they count jawbreaker AND jets to brazil as a top influence...cuz 10-1 says they do. and stop with the "emo" bullshit. stop using that as a shield you fucking hide behind. ie. this site. maybe if you really showed some REAL hardcore bands or REAL emo bands, itd be different. conclusion: senses fail is NOT hardcore / blink 182 is NOT emo. xo.

Dude you are a fucking moron, you think that any good bands are going to count jets to brazil as one of there top influences.. hahahah, im not sure what type of crap (music) they have in ohio or where ever the fuck your from but get a life.
09:04 AM on 10/16/03
Guy
True Punk Fan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
In 5 years, Jets to Brazil will still be remembered as a great emo band, while Saosin, in your icon, will be remembered as a corporate experiment in screamo.
08:12 PM on 10/16/03
JrDave2304
User Info.
this is why i only have like 25 posts here....cuz every other post is fucking arguing...god dammit people...just respect others peoples opinions and dont say its gay cuz you dont like what they do or w/e...and you could say it in a nicer manner if you really have to argue

wow...i cant believe i just used the word 'manner' on this forum
08:07 PM on 10/17/03
Guy
True Punk Fan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If you want peace, love, and respect go to a hippie commune.
08:02 PM on 10/18/03
YearsGoneBy
User Info.
why does everyone always argue in these forums....jeez

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News