AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
The Early November News - Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 97 of 97.
08:09 AM on 04/27/12
shallow america
User Info.
I'm up early just for this. For all that's left , I feel 16 again.
08:37 AM on 04/27/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
yeah, they really over thought things with that last one. a clear headed blink could've pumped out an album of simpler but better songs, and I really wish they just would. someone just needs to tell them the truth, that they aren't a great band, but a very creative band that when worked within a certain framework that could write great things. they aren't sonically interesting, they never will be, it's not their thing. they certainly aren't lyricists to be taken seriously, and vocally they are very limited. someone NEEDS to tell Tom that his voice can get irritating, i know he's heard it a million times, but someone needs to really convince him. ambition is a great thing, but it can also be certain failure if not used correctly. I think that's really where Jerry Finn came in.

Neighborhoods latest two week on my iPod for what it's worth. I really didn't have high hopes for it to begin with.
08:51 AM on 04/27/12
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
cool. ill wait to hear the song before i cum my pants like the rest of you.

Haha this. love everything TEN has done but I the triple disc isn't something I can listen to on a regular basis. so I'm gonna wait to see how this sounds. Ace is one of my few can-do-no-wrong artists, so I know I'll at least enjoy this. glad to have new TEN though for sure.
08:59 AM on 04/27/12
alert=danger
twitter.com/christopmclean
User Info.
NEW SONG IS GOOOD.
11:18 AM on 04/27/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
Neighborhoods latest two week on my iPod for what it's worth. I really didn't have high hopes for it to begin with.
i listened to it twice and deleted it, there was absolutely nothing I liked about that record. the songs are boring if not laughable in their immature ambitions, the production job is horrid, the mix is near claustrophobic. to me, neighborhoods reminds me of a neighborhood in northern New Jersey. it's just boring, totally vacant, and ugly as shit. it may even be hazardous to your health to breath in the air around it.
11:25 AM on 04/27/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
i listened to it twice and deleted it, there was absolutely nothing I liked about that record. the songs are boring if not laughable in their immature ambitions, the production job is horrid, the mix is near claustrophobic. to me, neighborhoods reminds me of a neighborhood in northern New Jersey. it's just boring, totally vacant, and ugly as shit. it may even be hazardous to your health to breath in the air around it.

Bahahah
08:27 PM on 04/27/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
Haha this. love everything TEN has done but I the triple disc isn't something I can listen to on a regular basis. so I'm gonna wait to see how this sounds. Ace is one of my few can-do-no-wrong artists, so I know I'll at least enjoy this. glad to have new TEN though for sure.
the 2nd disc (The Mother) of the triple disc is their best album imo, and really the only one I frequently listen to.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums