AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Line-up Change News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

New Sparks the Rescue Drummer

Posted by - 11:52 AM on 04/27/12
Dylan Taylor is the new drummer for Sparks the Rescue.

Submitted by fbrrocks

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
12:04 PM on 04/27/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Awesome, I'm excited to hear new stuff from this band and hopefully see them on tour soon!
12:14 PM on 04/27/12
HCO SF 87
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
never knew the old one left. this band has gone through a lot of line-up changes.
02:37 PM on 04/27/12
fbrrocks
Registered Member
User Info.
the twitter link dont work its https://twitter.com/#!/SparksTheDylan
06:17 PM on 04/27/12
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
i submitted it too. best of luck for him. though i'd like to know why nate left. they never released a official statement.
07:39 PM on 04/27/12
Viva Sonata
gooberplex.tumblr.com
User Info.
What.

Nathan What.
07:52 PM on 04/27/12
fbrrocks
Registered Member
User Info.
i submitted it too. best of luck for him. though i'd like to know why nate left. they never released a official statement.
from alex roys tumblr
Why did nate leave??? Hes the shit! one of my favorite drummers
Anonymous
Okay, I get so many questions about this.. Nate left because he wanted to do something different, get a job and have an apartment with his girlfriend.. Sparks has been touring for 4 years making enough money to get by, we can pay gas, occasional hotels, practice spaces, Insurance, Van repairs. At the end of the day the members make, well memories, experiences and our friends and fans. There is only so long certain people can live that life. Nate wanted to start making money get his own place and stop living day by day on the road. Me personally I’m not giving up on music until my body does. He is still one of my best friends and the best drummer I know, I can’t even describe the memories we have shared the laughs the highs the chaos. He will be missed
08:54 PM on 04/27/12
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
from alex roys tumblr
Why did nate leave??? Hes the shit! one of my favorite drummers
Anonymous
Okay, I get so many questions about this.. Nate left because he wanted to do something different, get a job and have an apartment with his girlfriend.. Sparks has been touring for 4 years making enough money to get by, we can pay gas, occasional hotels, practice spaces, Insurance, Van repairs. At the end of the day the members make, well memories, experiences and our friends and fans. There is only so long certain people can live that life. Nate wanted to start making money get his own place and stop living day by day on the road. Me personally I’m not giving up on music until my body does. He is still one of my best friends and the best drummer I know, I can’t even describe the memories we have shared the laughs the highs the chaos. He will be missed
that clears up a lot. were there explanations about ben?
09:32 PM on 04/27/12
spleen
We dance like fucking animals
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Jesus. Looks like it's just Alex and Toby left. This band has changed so much since when I used to see them in those shitty grange halls. Crazy.
11:07 PM on 04/27/12
BLeClair12
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Jesus. Looks like it's just Alex and Toby left. This band has changed so much since when I used to see them in those shitty grange halls. Crazy.
No kidding. Even Alex technically isn't an original member, though that's getting a little too technical I suppose. It'll make six years ago in June that I saw them play in a battle of the bands at a local high school. Alex hadn't even joined yet.
10:35 PM on 04/28/12
scormier2
User Info.
that clears up a lot. were there explanations about ben?
Same reasoning I believe. They never did an official statement though I don't think.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos