runningohfive
I know...
User Info.
I like that song.
11:56 PM on 04/28/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
"World of Violence" was supposedly the albums working title. I really wish it would have came out, I waited so long for it to be released and while I have the demos- its not a finished product at all. Bummer fest 2012.
01:12 AM on 04/29/12
Acad08
@explorerbri
User Info.
Meh, nothing special. Probably the most disappointing reunion of the Drive Thru era.
Agree. That last EP did not do it for me at all.
02:46 AM on 04/29/12
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
Meh.
08:49 AM on 04/29/12
locustreign
User Info.
Am I the only person that didn't like What It Is To Burn, but loved Say Hello to Sunshine and the EP?
09:13 AM on 04/29/12
SevenAM
User Info.
Nate sings in Earthbound Ghost
and Daniel is in this band :

Wow Nate hasn't aged a day,
09:55 AM on 04/29/12
LGFUAD21
User Info.
Nothing about this song grabs me.

That said I was so happy when they said they had reformed. And I didnt even manage to catch them before they pulled the plug for real.

Say Hello To Sunshine is one of my favourite albums. And I thought the EP was great.

Its a shame that this band got tossed aside for not releasing What It Is To Burn part 2 and instead releasing something far superior.
11:01 AM on 04/29/12
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
Am I the only person that didn't like What It Is To Burn, but loved Say Hello to Sunshine and the EP?
you're not alone, the last EP was gold in my eyes. From Hell is such a tune
11:23 AM on 04/29/12
canvasofwinter
User Info.
I totally agree. Say Hello to Sunshine is one of my favorite albums of all time, and pretty much everything off of the EP is gold as well. I don't dislike What It Is To Burn, but I never really got into it, either; it seems like a typical solid-but-predictable pop punk album.
11:33 AM on 04/29/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.

I loved WIITB when it came out.. back in 2002 hah. People need to grow up and not live off nostalgia. Everything the band has released post-WIITB has been gold. It's a massive bummer that this band took a chance making some really progressive music and it didn't pay off.

Also, remember this is a leaked demo dudes. I remember hearing the demo of "World of violence" and thinking it sounded like shit but when the official studio version was released 6 months later, it sounded amazing.
12:13 PM on 04/29/12
Naenia
Ay payita mia, guardate la poesia
User Info.
So glad to be reading love for Say Hello. I thought nobody liked it =)

I don't think it's fair to judge demos, but it was nice to hear something new. I miss Finch.
12:50 PM on 04/29/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
World Of Violence is an album of 12 demos that were never recorded for a real album. I'm assuming they're what would have been Finch's third album, though. There is also an EP called Epilogue, which had better recorded versions of two of the songs from WOV.

Would you mind PMing me a link where I can download them? All of the sites I'm finding it on look shady.
03:34 PM on 04/29/12
adamoflazzarath
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I totally agree. Say Hello to Sunshine is one of my favorite albums of all time, and pretty much everything off of the EP is gold as well. I don't dislike What It Is To Burn, but I never really got into it, either; it seems like a typical solid-but-predictable pop punk album.
I think Say Hello to Sunshine is a way better album than WIITB. A lot of cool time sig. changes. Awesome production...i mean just listen to the breathy vocals on A Peice of Mind....his inflection is really original
04:25 PM on 04/29/12
TheSkunkCatcher
User Info.
They really need to get back together... again.
05:27 PM on 04/29/12
Dyna
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey guys! In Binaural.es we did an interview with Randy Strohmeyer. If you are a fan of Finch you must checked it out: he talks about lots of things related to why they decide to part ways

http://www.binaural.es/entrevista/fi...trevista-2011/

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version