Password
Twitter News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 114.
01:12 PM on 04/28/12
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"I wish this band would continue without Craig" - No one.
01:12 PM on 04/28/12
Ricketts
@allenricketts
User Info.
I know what I'm going to say isn't fair but I wish people weren't making a big, dumb controversy about this. Craig is back in Chiodos and that is such awesome news that I really don't care what happens to DRUGS.
01:13 PM on 04/28/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Odd way of doing things...I guess he was covering himself in case of trouble.
01:17 PM on 04/28/12
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
Awkward. wow.
01:20 PM on 04/28/12
takeaction
They named constellations after us.
User Info.
All the kids from the Cassadee Pope thread will be like "They should quit the contract!"
LOL
01:21 PM on 04/28/12
nonohjohn
jmh // hth
User Info.
Bummer for them.

Loving the thread title haha
01:24 PM on 04/28/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
I know a lot of people are going to take the opportunity here to lump more shit on Craig for this, but if you look at this from a non biased standpoint this makes perfect sense. He had just gotten kicked out of a band that he helped (okay lets face it, hes probably the only reason most people gave a shit about Chiodos and that's backed up by the new guy lasting one album) build and now the new guy is running around on tour making bank off songs that he wrote. Who wouldn't want a little legal protection from that happening again?
01:34 PM on 04/28/12
Ashur
Shitty musician.
User Info.
Wow. I mean, I understand why it's like that, but still, wow.
01:35 PM on 04/28/12
NickMartin
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know what I'm going to say isn't fair but I wish people weren't making a big, dumb controversy about this. Craig is back in Chiodos and that is such awesome news that I really don't care what happens to DRUGS.

I usually don't respond to this stuff. But you're annoying as fuck.
01:37 PM on 04/28/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
All and all a lot messier than I thought.
01:40 PM on 04/28/12
HCO SF 87
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know a lot of people are going to take the opportunity here to lump more shit on Craig for this, but if you look at this from a non biased standpoint this makes perfect sense. He had just gotten kicked out of a band that he helped (okay lets face it, hes probably the only reason most people gave a shit about Chiodos and that's backed up by the new guy lasting one album) build and now the new guy is running around on tour making bank off songs that he wrote. Who wouldn't want a little legal protection from that happening again?
good point.
01:40 PM on 04/28/12
canvasofwinter
User Info.
I really enjoyed the D.R.U.G.S. record and I loved Chiodos with Brandon. I'm really bummed that all of this happened.
01:42 PM on 04/28/12
fna4
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Both bands were/are nothing special imo. However the guys in drugs were talented musicians and he screwed them. Craig's douche factor and love of attention greatly exceeds his talent level.
01:43 PM on 04/28/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Couldn't they change their name to some other stupid acronym and continue on?
01:50 PM on 04/28/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Both bands were/are nothing special imo. However the guys in drugs were talented musicians and he screwed them. Craig's douche factor and love of attention greatly exceeds his talent level.
I don't disagree that he kinda screwed them by rejoining Chiodos, just saying that the contract itself makes sense.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests