AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Fueled By Ramen News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Twenty One Pilots Signing Video

Posted by - 11:24 AM on 04/30/12
Check out the video of Twenty One Pilots signing to Fueled By Ramen in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 31
11:25 AM on 04/30/12
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
11:36 AM on 04/30/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
I haven't listened to them yet, but this video was really cool and seemed very authentic and humble. Plus, they look like a blast live.
11:41 AM on 04/30/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
I've never heard of them before. Looks like they have one hell of a fan base!
11:49 AM on 04/30/12
plns
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That was a pretty cool video. These guys seem very humble and down to earth. But where the hell did this band even come from? The production on their live show is something well established bands don't even have.
11:54 AM on 04/30/12
ClintMontgomery
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

This video is amazing.
12:00 PM on 04/30/12
Tadg30
Often hated, never duplicated.
User Info.
That was a pretty cool video. These guys seem very humble and down to earth. But where the hell did this band even come from? The production on their live show is something well established bands don't even have.
This. These guys have seemingly appeared out of nowhere. And they seem to have a big live show. Someone has to have rich parents, but I'm happy for them.
12:04 PM on 04/30/12
plns
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This. These guys have seemingly appeared out of nowhere. And they seem to have a big live show. Someone has to have rich parents, but I'm happy for them.
Yeah, rich parents for sure. All the shit they have on stage is probably about $30,000.
12:16 PM on 04/30/12
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
I agree, someone had to be backing them -- but they seem cool enough, I'm always happy to see bands from Ohio get attention.
12:43 PM on 04/30/12
KenFleet
Farewell Fighter
User Info.
I agree, someone had to be backing them -- but they seem cool enough, I'm always happy to see bands from Ohio get attention.
They're self-funded because they're music is INCREDIBLY sellable and they make BANK on their shows (Independently sellout a 2,000 seat venue at $10 a pop? You do the math.)

This band does everything right. So stoked to finally see some of my - very deserving - friends finally doing something huge. Just when we all thought no one could do anything new and there wasn't any money in the industry anymore...
12:59 PM on 04/30/12
cjprocknroll
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They seem like cool guys, but I don't really see the appeal of the music.
01:12 PM on 04/30/12
ValleyForge
User Info.
The lead singer went to high school with my fiance. It was a small private Christian school...I wonder if the lead singer would consider himself a Christian.

Also, that Christian school was pretty expensive, so his parents probably are rich. Just sayin'
01:23 PM on 04/30/12
Dirge07
...coitus?
User Info.
Never heard of em, but it looks like they have a pretty fun live show and seem genuine about it all. Congrats!
01:57 PM on 04/30/12
rob_mylo
@itstherobster
User Info.
Never heard of em, but it looks like they have a pretty fun live show and seem genuine about it all. Congrats!

This right here.
01:58 PM on 04/30/12
himynameisjm
IM THE SHIT
User Info.
money cant buy real fans, u guys are silly. props to this band for their hard work!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos