drudo182
Be Royal
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...ed-review.html
04:30 PM on 12/19/12 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Anyone that expected this finale to redeem the characters that have been viciously shredded the past few seasons and reveal a Gossip Girl that actually makes sense was just kidding themselves.
07:29 AM on 12/20/12 
User Info.
drudo182
Be Royal
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
Can't wait for Nate to be mayor in a spinoff series a few years down the line.
11:00 AM on 12/20/12 
User Info.
cirerelleum
Registered Member
Male - 24 Years Old
It took a while for me to see the finale. My CW station, or cable, I don't know which, had a problem with the audio. I could hear the music and background noise, but whenever a character opened their mouth, no sound came out. In the beginning, when they did the recap, and when Chuck and Blair were leaving and the "Bonnie and Clyde" song was playing, I thought they were doing a nod to silent film or something lmao. It was pretty cool. Then ten minutes into the show they characters still weren't talking so I was like ok somethings wrong. So I waited for it to go on demand. It was still worth the wait, though.

I'm so annoyed went right back to Stephan Baldwin. No wonder Serena married Dan. Though Dan being Gossip Girl kind of redeemed him for me, I'd still never marry him if I was Serena.

The Kristin and Rachel cameo may have been my favorite part. When GG first premiered I compared Blair to an uptight version of Summer Roberts, so it made me so happy.

Henry Bass is adorable. I guess Georgina's son wasn't cool enough to go to the wedding.

I liked the shoutouts to Lola, Ivy, and Olivia.
08:20 PM on 01/15/13 
User Info.
deadkidsean
__
Columbus, OH
Male
Jess will be happy to know I spent my couple of weeks off of work this December to catch up. Season 4 and 5 were pure shit, just like when I stopped watching, and most of 6 was absurd, but fuck, what a great finale. Etc., etc.
07:01 AM on 01/16/13 
User Info.
stayillogical
She's a marshmallow
Providence, RI
Female - 26 Years Old
Jess will be happy to know I spent my couple of weeks off of work this December to catch up. Season 4 and 5 were pure shit, just like when I stopped watching, and most of 6 was absurd, but fuck, what a great finale. Etc., etc.

Hahaha, if you asked me now, I would've told you to spare yourself. But I'm glad you caught up with the Dan/Blair stuff, which I loved until they ruined it. It really did get absurd, hated the characters most of the time, but good finale.
08:07 AM on 01/16/13 
User Info.
deadkidsean
__
Columbus, OH
Male
Hahaha, if you asked me now, I would've told you to spare yourself. But I'm glad you caught up with the Dan/Blair stuff, which I loved until they ruined it. It really did get absurd, hated the characters most of the time, but good finale.

But you tried to get me to keep watching for so long! Hahaha.
05:53 PM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 26 Years Old
I just skipped basically all of the last season and just watched the finale of gossip girl. It was actually exactly as I'd want it to be: chuck and blair, dan and serena, I was even happy to see Jenny back. She was so obnoxious all those seasons ago, but I liked that her and Dan actually got along well. Kind of feels like the end of an era. I watched a good 4.5 seasons religiously, no matter how ridiculous it got.
12:43 PM on 04/01/13 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
Just ordered the last season for cheap on Ebay. Can't wait to torture myself and watch it...
08:54 PM on 02/01/14 
User Info.
xhmnimx
They made me do it.
Male - 22 Years Old
My girlfriend has the box set and we started watching this, so it's my first time and I find myself wanting to watch it more than her.
08:24 AM on 02/02/14 
User Info.
ChelseaRiane
<3
Buffalo, NY
Female - 22 Years Old
Ugh, this thread being bumped makes me miss it so much.

I'll probably watch it all the way through soon
08:31 AM on 02/02/14 
User Info.
alexa_ATL
Pretty eyed, pirate smile
Massachusetts
Female - 22 Years Old
Watched "Victor/Victrola" the other day and remembered how great this show started. I haven't ever rewatched the show so I might have to do that soon.
02:36 PM on 02/02/14 
User Info.
RaginCajun
I didn't know she was your sister
i liked the first season the best. they were more pretentious and cliche. i liked that they showed us how magical the lives of the 1% were.
07:15 PM on 09/25/14 
User Info.
RaginCajun
I didn't know she was your sister
rewatching
11:57 AM on 10/24/14 
User Info.
stayillogical
She's a marshmallow
Providence, RI
Female - 26 Years Old
Does anyone watch Reign? It's so good. I would say the first season is on par with season one of Gossip Girl.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos