Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 159 of 159
02:50 PM on 05/02/12
Saves The Night
AP's Resident STD Fan
User Info.
There really doesn't seem to be a stick in his ass. I'm sure he was simply asked what he thought of them. Dude shouldn't lie and say he likes them, because who would like these?
he could just have said "didn't care for it". he had no need to get elaborate.
03:09 PM on 05/02/12
bNz719
Know more.
User Info.
Yeah, God forbid Nate gives his honest opinion about something AND actually elaborate on why that's his opinion...
04:43 PM on 05/02/12
Formatfun
Format, The, Format, The
User Info.
I didn't like the parody too much either.
Good for him to put his opinion of it out there instead of just ignoring it. Even if he'll get lots of flack for it. Shows he stands up for what he believes in.

He didn't say not to do parodies, he just said he doesn't find them funny.
Fuck yeah, man.
MTV. Blocked. At. College.
What kind of dystopian college are you going to that censors the internet?
08:43 PM on 05/02/12
AsfAstAswegofar
User Info.
05:50 AM on 05/03/12
RJensen28
User Info.
Does anybody else think that this song has gotten waaay too popular? I'm happy for Nate (mostly because I loved The Format) but I've never even listened through the whole song and I'm already tired of it from hearing it on every commercial nowadays. It was good at first, but I just can't listen to it anymore.
08:18 AM on 05/03/12
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
User Info.
Does anybody else think that this song has gotten waaay too popular? I'm happy for Nate (mostly because I loved The Format) but I've never even listened through the whole song and I'm already tired of it from hearing it on every commercial nowadays. It was good at first, but I just can't listen to it anymore.
Man, read the comments. Lots and lots of people on here think this.
08:48 AM on 05/03/12
rawesome
Listen to Dave Hause pls
User Info.
you and me both. i feel like my intelligence is being drained as I scroll through pages of this bullshit

But this is where all the fun is (pun not intended). The forums are all about people being aggressively serious about the most inane bullshit.

At least that head is not up my ass, like with some people.

Stop that.

thats call a paradox, you dont find the humor in a parody, and i dont find you funny , so why is your name fun?
Not actually a paradox, and being/having fun =/= being funny.

lol at all the people saying, "yeah parodies aren't funny."

you all know they are.
They're definitely not, unless you have a terribly shallow sense of humor.

lol also don't get how the site suddenly turned on fun. If this was an interview with Lacey or, to be more relevant, Fallon, you'd all be agreeing with him and not questioning it
Hipster mentality bullshit, that's why. They get all asspained when some old loser from their high school puts "We Are Young (ft. Janelle Monae)" lyrics on Facebook or something because they totally loved Nate back when he was with The Format, which makes them better, more important people.

pre-madonna! band blew up and so did their ego's..

i hate this band. and I hate this song. I find nothing catchy, melodic, or well written about them. call me a troll, but i stated my reasons other than "they suck"....
Just the worst post. And I am going to call you a troll, simply because I cannot possibly believe that you seriously just typed out "pre-madonna" without a trace of irony.
09:06 PM on 05/03/12
Kdenisarealboy
As Much of The Sky As Possible
User Info.
06:26 AM on 05/06/12
SafetyofRoutine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
A good parody has to be pretty clever. Just taking a topic and replacing a few of the words doesn't really count. He's being a little grouchy but I think you want people to enjoy the original song if your an artist. He should probably just take it as a compliment and thank people for enjoying the song but our society is stupid sometimes when we treat musicians and sports figures like politicans. Dudes allowed to say how he feels its not like he insulted anyone.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos