Username
Password
Say Anything News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Say Anything
Inside AP.net

Say Anything Australian Tour Dates

Posted by: Jason Tate (05/02/12)
Say Anything have announced some Australian tour dates. Check below.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
11:52 AM on 05/02/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Wednesday 11 July – Amplifier, Perth (18+)
Thursday 12 July – Fowler’s Live, Adelaide (Lic/AA )
Friday 13 July – Billboard The Venue, Melbourne (18+)
Saturday 14 July – The HI-FI, Sydney (18+)
Tuesday 17 July – The HI-FI, Brisbane (18+)
11:29 PM on 05/02/12
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
Good on them for coming to Adelaide and Perth, those cities get overlooked by a lot of acts. Fowlers Live isn't a bad venue either -- I have seen Saosin, Frenzal Rhomb and even Rise Against there.
It's basically a pub. Next time I saw RA was at a theatre. Next time at the city's biggest non-sporting stadium.
01:47 AM on 05/03/12
vinnie_9
User Info.
Yeah, Yeah!
01:36 AM on 05/04/12
caraeryn
Hey, got any grapes?
User Info.
I'm pretty butthurt there's no under 18 Melbourne show. I really wanna see these guys live.
The Getaway Plan (the support act) can sell out Billboard alone (they've done it before), so why they don't at least have an under 18 and 18+ gig, I have no idea.
01:49 AM on 05/04/12
hectorial85
Saved The Day
User Info.
Good on them for coming to Adelaide and Perth, those cities get overlooked by a lot of acts. Fowlers Live isn't a bad venue either -- I have seen Saosin, Frenzal Rhomb and even Rise Against there.
It's basically a pub. Next time I saw RA was at a theatre. Next time at the city's biggest non-sporting stadium.

Great news for SA fans. They'd overlooked Aus in general apart from a Soundwave addition. Unfortunately for me I'm in Europe so will have to wait till they tour here to see them again.

Fowler's Live is a great venue in terms of set up and location but the sound quality there isn't the best. That being said I've had some of my fave shows there - Thrice, Calling All Cars, Motion City Soundtrack, etc.
03:43 PM on 05/06/12
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
Great news for SA fans. They'd overlooked Aus in general apart from a Soundwave addition. Unfortunately for me I'm in Europe so will have to wait till they tour here to see them again.

Fowler's Live is a great venue in terms of set up and location but the sound quality there isn't the best. That being said I've had some of my fave shows there - Thrice, Calling All Cars, Motion City Soundtrack, etc.
Yeah the acoustics aren't great -- sometimes you lose the vocals as you get close to the stage. The Gov is better, but Fowler's is still alright for bands that can't fill Theb theatre.
11:27 PM on 05/06/12
hectorial85
Saved The Day
User Info.
Yeah the acoustics aren't great -- sometimes you lose the vocals as you get close to the stage. The Gov is better, but Fowler's is still alright for bands that can't fill Theb theatre.

Agreed. The Gov has a great set up.

I'm going to try and hit this acoustic in store in London because I'll miss them when they're in Aus.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums