Username
Password
All Time Low News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 49.
04:19 PM on 05/03/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm not talking about money, I'm talking about fame. They're desperate to be famous. From that shitty IFLD song that was a blatant attempt to get on the radio to Jack's "relationship" with Holly Madison. They try way too hard. Come on, do you really think MTV thought of All Time Low? My guess is that they contacted them and said they wanted to punk Demi. Demi happens to be an actual celebrity so MTV agreed. No one outside of this bubble cares enough about this band to want them on their show.

They've been on so many MTV shows; hell they have their own MTV unplugged... It's not like they're any sort of stranger to MTV.

And come on, there are very few guys who would pass up the chance to date a playboy playmate. Go ahead and ask around, thats not a "desperate attempt at fame." I Feel Like Dancing is a fun catchy song (what band in this scene would pass up the chance to work with Rivers, for real?), people put too much thought into it.

And really, why's it matter so much?
05:02 PM on 05/03/12
steve187
nah
User Info.

Fuck nick cannon!
05:05 PM on 05/03/12
cowlord
( \_(ツ)_/)
User Info.
It changes every week...they've had Bam Margera, Tyler The Creator, Justin Bieber. And some other blonde chick. haha
06:01 PM on 05/03/12
Spencer Control
Will you catch me if I blow away?
User Info.
Haven't seen the reboot of the show yet, but I hope it's something nearly as awesome as the original.
06:07 PM on 05/03/12
ARo2431
User Info.

But Nick Cannon is hil-ar-ious!
06:20 PM on 05/03/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
But Nick Cannon is hil-ar-ious!
06:38 PM on 05/03/12
ARo2431
User Info.

Haha yes you got it! I was hoping someone wasn't going to respond like, fuck no hes not.
06:43 PM on 05/03/12
Captain Blood
kicking names, taking ass
User Info.
ew mtv, pick better bands
07:16 PM on 05/03/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
If anybody watched, that definitely could have been a new ATL song. It sounded pretty promising too.
08:12 PM on 05/03/12
atticus18244fss
reddit.com/r/blink182
User Info.
Shit missed it. Gonna have to catch it at 1 when it reairs.
08:19 PM on 05/03/12
kismet
Occasionally a fan girl
User Info.
I'll just wait till someone uploads it. I just want to hear this song clip everyone is buzzing about.
08:22 PM on 05/03/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
If anybody watched, that definitely could have been a new ATL song. It sounded pretty promising too.
I'm waiting for someone from the band to confirm or deny that song clip being one of their actual songs. It sounded great even though it was just a small clip void of vocals. I'm skeptical because I think they're only through with drums so far. It could have been a demo but I don't know their recording process. But god damn that clip sounded like a pop punk song if I ever heard one!
08:26 PM on 05/03/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
I'll just wait till someone uploads it. I just want to hear this song clip everyone is buzzing about.
Aint a long clip and no vox or anything, but definitely positive foreshadowing
08:28 PM on 05/03/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
I'm waiting for someone from the band to confirm or deny that song clip being one of their actual songs. It sounded great even though it was just a small clip void of vocals. I'm skeptical because I think they're only through with drums so far. It could have been a demo but I don't know their recording process. But god damn that clip sounded like a pop punk song if I ever heard one!
Chyea buddy. I mean I cant think of any other explanation...

Edit: and yea I think theyre done with drums and bass. and this episode was recorded a long time ago so definitely just a demo
08:30 PM on 05/03/12
kismet
Occasionally a fan girl
User Info.

If I'm not mistaken they've done some of the bass too. They definitely tweeted about doing demos, I just can't remember when that was.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums