Username
Password
All Time Low News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 49.
08:30 PM on 05/03/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Chyea buddy. I mean I cant think of any other explanation...
I tried to see if the song was credited in the end credits but my fucking DVR stopped recording before the credits rolled haha
08:32 PM on 05/03/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
If I'm not mistaken they've done some of the bass too. They definitely tweeted about doing demos, I just can't remember when that was.
Ah, absolutely right about the bass. I forgot about that, they did tweet sometime last week that the bass was recorded. This album seems to be coming along smoothly and I'm very excited. Especially if that clip is somehow an indication of what we may be hearing in the hopefully near future.
08:33 PM on 05/03/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
I tried to see if the song was credited in the end credits but my fucking DVR stopped recording before the credits rolled haha
Ah didnt think about that. Id ask on twitter but I dont have a twitter haha Its gonna play again at 1 so if Im up maybe ill check.
08:35 PM on 05/03/12
kismet
Occasionally a fan girl
User Info.
Ah, absolutely right about the bass. I forgot about that, they did tweet sometime last week that the bass was recorded. This album seems to be coming along smoothly and I'm very excited. Especially if that clip is somehow an indication of what we may be hearing in the hopefully near future.

Agh, now I really want to hear this clip! I'm excited for this album. I haven't given up on these guys just yet.
08:43 PM on 05/03/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.

Well I have no doubt Alex will bounce back from Dirty Work and with the many indications that Rian and Alex have given about the direction I have no doubt this album will be anything but incredible (at least by my standards). Also I just recently found out that So Wrong Its Right's 5th anniversary is Tuesday September 25th. Cant help but think a possible release date and if they get done tracking before Warped, thats definitely enough time to mix/master and all that jazz.
08:53 PM on 05/03/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Well I have no doubt Alex will bounce back from Dirty Work and with the many indications that Rian and Alex have given about the direction I have no doubt this album will be anything but incredible (at least by my standards). Also I just recently found out that So Wrong Its Right's 5th anniversary is Tuesday September 25th. Cant help but think a possible release date and if they get done tracking before Warped, thats definitely enough time to mix/master and all that jazz.
Oh, yeah haha. And Sep 25th is a Tuesday so highly possible. That would be pretty cool. Someone mentioned too that the recording process for this record started five years and day from when they started recording SWIR. But I don't know, I'm not sure if they're still on Interscope but if they are, that's too bad because they do NOT get enough attention from them. It's completely Interscope's fault that DW took so long to come out. If they're still signed there, I would be shocked if we even got a single by the end of the year.
09:17 PM on 05/03/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Oh, yeah haha. And Sep 25th is a Tuesday so highly possible. That would be pretty cool. Someone mentioned too that the recording process for this record started five years and day from when they started recording SWIR. But I don't know, I'm not sure if they're still on Interscope but if they are, that's too bad because they do NOT get enough attention from them. It's completely Interscope's fault that DW took so long to come out. If they're still signed there, I would be shocked if we even got a single by the end of the year.
Yea thats my only skepticism on the whole matter. Im pretty sure theyre still on Interscope, and yes they definitely screwed the pooch on releasing Dirty Work, but theyre claim was that there were issues going on within the label at the time. So maybe if there arent there wont be that huge delay.

Idk, Im completely on the outside looking in obviously and dont know what releasing an album entails, but Im hoping Interscope realizes that the band has a huge core following without radio and extreme promotion and will get sales no matter what so they dont have to make a big deal out of it. If they are done tracking by June (which they should be) theyll have over 3 months to do everything (mixing/mastering). September 25th may be best-case scenario, but Im thinkin itll come out this year.
09:37 PM on 05/03/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Yea thats my only skepticism on the whole matter. Im pretty sure theyre still on Interscope, and yes they definitely screwed the pooch on releasing Dirty Work, but theyre claim was that there were issues going on within the label at the time. So maybe if there arent there wont be that huge delay.

Idk, Im completely on the outside looking in obviously and dont know what releasing an album entails, but Im hoping Interscope realizes that the band has a huge core following without radio and extreme promotion and will get sales no matter what so they dont have to make a big deal out of it. If they are done tracking by June (which they should be) theyll have over 3 months to do everything (mixing/mastering). September 25th may be best-case scenario, but Im thinkin itll come out this year.
It really doesn't take all that long to get an album out. It just depends on how much of a priority this record is for Interscope. It's hard to say whether or not this will be a big priority for them because on one hand, their last effort debut at number 4 I think, but on the other hand, sales really dropped off pretty quickly after week 1
01:18 AM on 05/04/12
mattregan
www.twitter.com/vipregan
User Info.
This thread is full of dumb. The clip was like 3 seconds. lmao
02:21 AM on 05/06/12
Tomdude182
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It really doesn't take all that long to get an album out. It just depends on how much of a priority this record is for Interscope. It's hard to say whether or not this will be a big priority for them because on one hand, their last effort debut at number 4 I think, but on the other hand, sales really dropped off pretty quickly after week 1

The track played wasn't an All Time Low song. It's by a British band called Reachback. Check out the full version here:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-9hErgX2EA
03:19 PM on 05/06/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
The track played wasn't an All Time Low song. It's by a British band called Reachback. Check out the full version here:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-9hErgX2EA
Thanks for clearing that up
03:28 PM on 05/06/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Well, for one, they're not on Interscope haha
08:17 PM on 05/06/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Well, for one, they're not on Interscope haha
I've been hearing so many different things about them being on Interscope and then not being Interscope. Is there anyway you can legitimately prove to me that they're not on Interscope anymore? I'm not saying you're wrong, I've just heard so many things, I don't don't even know what to think about it haha
07:52 AM on 05/07/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've been hearing so many different things about them being on Interscope and then not being Interscope. Is there anyway you can legitimately prove to me that they're not on Interscope anymore? I'm not saying you're wrong, I've just heard so many things, I don't don't even know what to think about it haha

I can't "prove" it, but I didnt just hear it randomly haha.
08:44 AM on 05/07/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
I can't "prove" it, but I didnt just hear it randomly haha.

Eh, I'll hold off on my speculation. Wouldn't be surprised if they were dropped though. Where the hell is Alex when you need him?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums