AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Moneen News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Moneen Red Tree Home Video #2

Posted by - 06:21 PM on 05/04/12
Moneen's second The Red Tree home video can be seen in the replies. This one also features some recording footage from their split with Alexisonfire.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
06:21 PM on 05/04/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
06:35 PM on 05/04/12
KingMax01
Theres no good in your eyes anymore
User Info.
I loved that split with Aof. I still listen to it along with The Red Tree
07:02 PM on 05/04/12
HoldThatSound
racaaabeef
User Info.
just fucking tour again! ahah
08:59 PM on 05/04/12
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
User Info.
why don't they record new stuff again?
07:09 AM on 05/05/12
gregisonfire
Shut up the punx
User Info.
I just woke up with a slight hangover and this post made me think I traveled back in time to 6 years ago.

I need coffee.
09:27 AM on 05/05/12
SilverThings
Some nights are red.
User Info.
Did anyone else listen to the Record Store Day re-release yet? The bonus tracks are great, and they recorded a new intro to 'Locke', which is a welcome addition.
09:40 AM on 05/05/12
blunks182
stay who you are
User Info.
Did anyone else listen to the Record Store Day re-release yet? The bonus tracks are great, and they recorded a new intro to 'Locke', which is a welcome addition.
The intro was actually a hidden pre-gap track from the CD version. Kenny recorded it by himself without the knowledge of the rest of the band. Unfortunately, if you rip the pre-gap, it has the first few seconds of Locke repeated. The vinyl version makes the transition so much better. And yeah, the repress is excellent. Solid bonus tracks.
05:51 PM on 05/05/12
ben mears
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i also thought that "few seconds of Locke repeated" was part of the song and a killer opening to the track; few seconds of awesome rock and roll...silence....back to awesome rock and roll.

and now that i think about it, i couldn't imagine that song without that small little intro.
10:22 PM on 05/06/12
SilverThings
Some nights are red.
User Info.
The intro was actually a hidden pre-gap track from the CD version. Kenny recorded it by himself without the knowledge of the rest of the band. Unfortunately, if you rip the pre-gap, it has the first few seconds of Locke repeated. The vinyl version makes the transition so much better. And yeah, the repress is excellent. Solid bonus tracks.

Wow. Ive owned that cd since it came out and never knew that. Thanks for the info!
07:26 AM on 05/07/12
actcidents
it's not like it was before
User Info.
Man, that record was so great. Fun live band too, even if I had never heard them before I saw them (I went for TBS and STD, which is like the most epic first show ever).

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos