Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 70
04:56 PM on 05/07/12
AbbeyCarbs
We're just kids on the run.
User Info.
I don't really like their music, but this is awesome of them.
04:56 PM on 05/07/12
iheartmusic043
KKCO
User Info.
I love these guys so much. They've been big LGBT supporters for a long time, so it's awesome to see them use their fame for a cause that means so much to them.
05:02 PM on 05/07/12
yeahdude
User Info.
you can spot the trolls with their lack of avatars and bold names
not a troll. I actually like the band. been on the site for years. I just think all these non profits being formed by bands and celebrities get old pretty fast. aren't i entitled to my beliefs?
05:12 PM on 05/07/12
carcrashofahart
climb is all we know
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey, remember that time you didn't know Coolio was a rapper?

no, i remember suggesting nate was an idiot for saying coolio in the same statement he said he had high standards for comedy. i mean, lbr, you can't say coolio and not be able to take a joke... like a parody. now go watch dangerous minds, ok?
05:13 PM on 05/07/12
sjb2k1
8-6, double check my wang
User Info.
not a troll. I actually like the band. been on the site for years. I just think all these non profits being formed by bands and celebrities get old pretty fast. aren't i entitled to my beliefs?
yeahdude you are, but i'm not following how any of them are cramming things down your throat by starting non-profits
05:23 PM on 05/07/12
Brandon Wentz
User Info.
Using your newfound fame/success to support a good cause?

Fuck yes.

I agree completely, they've become huge, more artists need to support causes like this and use their fame to have a positive effect on the world.
05:34 PM on 05/07/12
deanster321
BLEGH
User Info.
haha look someone thinks they're smart and funny!
Nope. I know I am.
05:41 PM on 05/07/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
no, i remember suggesting nate was an idiot for saying coolio in the same statement he said he had high standards for comedy. i mean, lbr, you can't say coolio and not be able to take a joke... like a parody. now go watch dangerous minds, ok?
Oh please you did google searching cause everyone called you out on it, dumb ass.
06:00 PM on 05/07/12
ned.89
ned89
User Info.
I kinda agree with you. While they aren't necessarily "cramming things down our throats," it's the attitude that if someone isn't as vocal as them then we're "part of the problem." Just comes across as somewhat sanctimonious to me.
06:02 PM on 05/07/12
ellie117
EAGLES, Phillies, Flyers, tacos.
User Info.
06:02 PM on 05/07/12
ellie117
EAGLES, Phillies, Flyers, tacos.
User Info.
Also, I bought their LGBTQ shirt and I wear it often. Straight ally and proud!
06:07 PM on 05/07/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
Does anyone else consider the possible risk that they are taking by doing this? They may lose some future sales over this from those in the Bible Belt or some parents who don't condone their children listening to "the Devil's music." This is bold. This isn't Dixie Chicks level bold, but its bold.
06:12 PM on 05/07/12
BTBAM777
Big Boy
User Info.
Finally, Fun creating something that can be useful and isn't totally annoying.
06:15 PM on 05/07/12
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
User Info.
Good for them.
06:29 PM on 05/07/12
Brandon Wentz
User Info.
Does anyone else consider the possible risk that they are taking by doing this? They may lose some future sales over this from those in the Bible Belt or some parents who don't condone their children listening to "the Devil's music." This is bold. This isn't Dixie Chicks level bold, but its bold.

I don't think they're taking too big of a risk with this, I actually think if anything it may improve their sales. I've never really thought of fun. as a Bible Belt sort of band, and I feel like more people will support them for doing this than not. Then again I've been wrong before, so who knows. I just think it's a better decision than making their own brand name energy drink or something like that.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos