Username
Password
Four Year Strong News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Four Year Strong
Inside AP.net

Four Year Strong Acoustic Song Video

Posted by: Thomas Nassiff (05/08/12)
Head to the replies to check out Four Year Strong playing an acoustic version of "Wasting Time," which is accompanied by a very short clip of the band discussing recent acoustic performances at shows.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 24.
08:14 AM on 05/08/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
08:15 AM on 05/08/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Seriously this band is so good, I think they messed up with the last record, it wasn't very good, but this band was great and has way more talent than people will admit...especially in the guitar playing. They still have the ability to write a fantastic heavy pop-punk record every time they're in the studio. I think they might kinda realize the alt-rock whatever thing didn't really jive.
08:20 AM on 05/08/12
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
Seriously this band is so good, I think they messed up with the last record, it wasn't very good, but this band was great and has way more talent than people will admit...especially in the guitar playing. They still have the ability to write a fantastic heavy pop-punk record every time they're in the studio. I think they might kinda realize the alt-rock whatever thing didn't really jive.

Agreed. Hopefull they go write a new record, more in the vein of their first two, sooner rather than later.
08:20 AM on 05/08/12
starsinhand
User Info.
I was a big supporter of these guys but I don't know why EOTW never stuck with me and their last album was an abomination. I don't know maybe I just can't get over RODT but hopefully they go for more of what you're saying on the next record either way I'll still be interested.
08:33 AM on 05/08/12
rollerman4221
Woof!
User Info.
All went downhill when they fired the hypeman
08:38 AM on 05/08/12
Shanejoseph
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ISWSOF is so so good. Hands down my favorite FYS record.
08:45 AM on 05/08/12
markyconnolly
User Info.
ISWSOF is so so good. Hands down my favorite FYS record.
agreed. it rules
08:55 AM on 05/08/12
fna4
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ISWOF was beyond bad. It was watered down crap pandering for modern rock radio play. This band is capable of so much better.
08:57 AM on 05/08/12
kskillzz
User Info.
FYS really fell off the map after their last album. They used to be my favorite band but now I can't really remember the last time I listened to them. I'll still continue to support them though because they're cool dudes and great musicians, hopefully they can bring it back with their next record.
08:58 AM on 05/08/12
jlinitz
Johnny B
User Info.
I like all of the albums, obviously ISWSOF was different from their usual sound but I still liked it
09:13 AM on 05/08/12
jonisthenewblac
User Info.
I remember them mentioning before ISWSOF came out that they had a good chunk of songs that were "safe" and more in the vein of the first two records. I respect that they went with what they wanted to do and everything, but man, I REALLY want to hear those songs and know what would have happened if they had put out those songs instead of these. Hope the new record is great
09:15 AM on 05/08/12
Brandon Allin
Rented World
User Info.
EOTW was five times the record ISWSOF was. Hoping for something a lot better next.
09:40 AM on 05/08/12
Jhawker182
User Info.
This was great, really looking forward to their next album. Such talented guys.
09:51 AM on 05/08/12
ramomcferno
It Only Gets Better
User Info.
Four Year Strong acoustic is awesome.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives