08:44 PM on 05/08/12
ChaseTx
Thanks bud, see you back home soon I hope
No chance "Wishmaster" is a Nightwish cover? haha

09:37 PM on 05/08/12
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
This is going to be so awesome. I'm pumped for this release; The artwork is much better than Deceiver.. love it!
01:00 AM on 05/09/12
TelleTWA
The Word Alive
User Info.
Yeah, didn't see the site till later. I signed up for the street team as well. I didn't mean to sound like a dick or anything, just really wanna hear a new song!

I want you all to hear it too haha
01:00 AM on 05/09/12
TelleTWA
The Word Alive
User Info.
No chance "Wishmaster" is a Nightwish cover? haha

LOL
01:01 AM on 05/09/12
TelleTWA
The Word Alive
User Info.
Can't wait for this, i'm sure they'll do a great job, especially Telle and Zack. Just wondering if there will be some big differences in the drums.

There will be, everyone killed it on this record though.
04:55 AM on 05/09/12
icynova
Love is easier made than kept!
User Info.
Not a bad bad by any standards, but weird how it gets no hate here unlike other bands of their type.
08:38 AM on 05/09/12
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
There will be, everyone killed it on this record though.
Will your new drummer be doing interesting post-hardcore drums or is he gonna go all out on the Pridgen chops I saw in his "Wax Simulacra" cover? Cuz if he does...this is gonna be awesome.
10:50 AM on 05/09/12
TelleTWA
The Word Alive
User Info.
Will your new drummer be doing interesting post-hardcore drums or is he gonna go all out on the Pridgen chops I saw in his "Wax Simulacra" cover? Cuz if he does...this is gonna be awesome.

Luke isn't the one who recorded drums on the album, however there is a mixture of crazy parts and them more groove styled drums that just flow well with the music. I'm sure Luke will add in cool things here and there like he does on all the other songs we currently are playing.
12:19 PM on 05/09/12
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
Luke isn't the one who recorded drums on the album, however there is a mixture of crazy parts and them more groove styled drums that just flow well with the music. I'm sure Luke will add in cool things here and there like he does on all the other songs we currently are playing.
Sounds awesome to me, I'm definitely gonna check it out.
07:22 PM on 05/09/12
markustifler
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love the album art. I hope the cd has an awesome booklet. That's the main reason I buy hard copies anyway. Bar Fight and Life Cycles both sound like they'll be great songs. I'm really excited to hear the album and see them on tour this summer.
08:52 PM on 05/09/12
Melodious2
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sweet. Can't wait! The Word Alive has talent I crave.
05:55 AM on 05/10/12
RJensen28
User Info.
hahahah terrible metaphor on the artwork
Hahaha, I didn't even think about that, I kinda just thought they thought it was cool..
05:56 AM on 05/10/12
RJensen28
User Info.
I am so stoked for this. I've really enjoyed everything they put out, and they're not on Rise, so hopefully that means the new album shouldn't suck.
10:24 AM on 05/10/12
Ihaddreams
User Info.
Have any of you heard of The Air I breathe? They're like the better version of this band haha better vocals and their guitar work makes The Word Alive look like Abandon All Ships. But yeah, I can't imagine this album will be any good seeing as they lost their keyboardist and the electronic element he gave them was unreal. Not to mention I can't help but wonder what Craig would've done to this band, now that would've been fucking amazing. Telle's alright vocally (very generic in my opinion) but Craig just takes it to a whole nother level. Dude's a legend haha

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos