|Hint: Have a band you'd like to see interviewed? Tell us.|
|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
I'm not creative, so I just picked my name.
2. How did this band get started?
I decided to embrace my inner control freak. I've always had trouble being in bands with people since I always have a clear view of how I want songs to go. So I decided to be a huge egomaniac and do everything myself.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
The Dear Hunter, Coheed and Cambria, Balance and Composure, and Saves the Day
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Coheed and Cambria was the first band I really fell in love with. So I would love to be able to play a tour, or even just one show, with those guys. Plus I can only hope to have fans as crazy as those children of the fence.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Because I want to stop working at Wal-Mart.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
Jay Cutler. Would love to be the QB of my favorite team, the Chicago Bears. However I would demand they fix the damn offensive line first!
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
The Devil as I'm sure I would have had to sell my soul.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
It'd be cool to go back to the days when the albums are what made the money. Touring is not the easiest thing in the world.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Never had a full blown tour. So I'll let you know when I have one.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
It is a great place to find out about what is going on with the bands you love, and hopefully find new bands. It's the place I go for music news.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
I have way to much fun playing my song 9 to 5.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
I want to go back to France. Best trip of my life!
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
My sister and I would listen to the great boy bands of the '90s. Who didn't love some Backstreet Boys?
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Be invisible. It's simple boobies.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
Freak out, feel like puking, question my life choices, the usual.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
I have my own sports radio show every wednesday, Uncensored Sports. Also that I have no shame in plugging myself.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
Internet radio is where it's at. The radio we had when we were growing up is all top something. It is nearly impossible for any smaller bands to get play. The problem with internet radio though is that it can be so specific that you won't find anything new. You listen to the same five bands that all sound similar and that's your station. Plus I only listen to talk radio.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
If I'm not playing music I'm playing video games or doing my sports talk show.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first.
More From This Author