Username
Password

04:29 PM on 05/11/12 
User Info.
Love As Arson
Resident Marxist
The Motherland
Male - 29 Years Old
At this point, liberalism is worse than conservatism.

Discuss.
05:01 PM on 05/11/12 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
At this point, liberalism is worse than conservatism.

Discuss.

Agreed, wholeheartedly... There has to be some sort of balance in the world, and silly liberals saying everything should be accepted 100% of the time... It's just not working, and it's gonna continue not to work... I'm not a straight up right wing dude, I like to think I'm more or less balanced, but leaning way farther right than left... You know, on one hand all liberals are saying gay is right and they should be allowed to do whatever... Overpopulation is a real problem, which people continue to deny exists... They'll see, I guess with all the gays in the world, procreation will eventually die down and gene pools will stop being diluted and shit... I dunno, I'm trying to make points, but it's just coming off as this ^^... I'll have to clean it up sometime and actually be articulate.
05:08 PM on 05/11/12 
User Info.
paper halo
we're just a million little gods
Lincoln, UK
Male
Agreed, wholeheartedly... There has to be some sort of balance in the world, and silly liberals saying everything should be accepted 100% of the time... It's just not working, and it's gonna continue not to work... I'm not a straight up right wing dude, I like to think I'm more or less balanced, but leaning way farther right than left... You know, on one hand all liberals are saying gay is right and they should be allowed to do whatever... Overpopulation is a real problem, which people continue to deny exists... They'll see, I guess with all the gays in the world, procreation will eventually die down and gene pools will stop being diluted and shit... I dunno, I'm trying to make points, but it's just coming off as this ^^... I'll have to clean it up sometime and actually be articulate.

.....The fuck is this?
05:09 PM on 05/11/12 
User Info.
richter915
@Richter915
Male - 28 Years Old
oh, Dom, you shit-stirrer you.
05:17 PM on 05/11/12 
User Info.
georgedcc
Wales
Male - 23 Years Old
One post into this thread and your argument has already been proved wrong haha.

Na, I'd be interested to hear your reasoning behind it. Not saying I disagree necessarily, but it'd be interesting to hear.
05:23 PM on 05/11/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Sit on Santa's lap
Connecticut
Male
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Libtards like to punish hardworking Americans while rewarding lazy welfare queens.
Don't you just love how Libs crow about $15 million given to Obummer and then ignore the people in need?
A liberal is someone who spends all their time telling us all how to live, while practicing none of it themselves.
Why do flies fly over Liberals heads? They have crap for brains.
How can you tell a group of Liberals? They are the ones burning the American Flag.
What is the difference between giving to the poor and giving to Liberals? The poor don’t follow you around for three weeks whining for more.
05:27 PM on 05/11/12 
User Info.
ctmk
Get him a cranberry juice
Los Angeles
Male
oh dear....
05:37 PM on 05/11/12 
User Info.
jawstheme
I'm not here. This isn't happening.
Pennsylvania
Male
Libtards like to punish hardworking Americans while rewarding lazy welfare queens.
Don't you just love how Libs crow about $15 million given to Obummer and then ignore the people in need?
A liberal is someone who spends all their time telling us all how to live, while practicing none of it themselves.
How can you tell a group of Liberals? They are the ones burning the American Flag.
What is the difference between giving to the poor and giving to Liberals? The poor donít follow you around for three weeks whining for more.

lol, this post made my night.
05:50 PM on 05/11/12 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
What is the difference between giving to the poor and giving to Liberals? The poor donít follow you around for three weeks whining for more.

Hahahahaha, made me LOL
05:50 PM on 05/11/12 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
.....The fuck is this?

I tried explaining myself... Didn't work. Basically, I think liberals are a bunch of idiots and stupider than right wingers...
05:57 PM on 05/11/12 
User Info.
paper halo
we're just a million little gods
Lincoln, UK
Male
I tried explaining myself... Didn't work. Basically, I think liberals are a bunch of idiots and stupider than right wingers...

Eloquent. I fear you may have ruined any chance this thread might have had of being intelligent.
05:58 PM on 05/11/12 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 28 Years Old

06:02 PM on 05/11/12 
User Info.
brycewallar
No Avatar Selected
Male - 23 Years Old
Liberals in America are rare today. Most people who claim liberal are really moderate. The ones who claim to be moderate are really conservative. It's all quite messed up right now. Can we please just focus on the issues rather than the political label?
06:06 PM on 05/11/12 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Sit on Santa's lap
Connecticut
Male
Hahahahaha, made me LOL

How many liberals does it take to change a lightbulb? Four. One to unscrew it, one to charge $60 for a new lightbulb under the guise of it being "green" (which is only going to last a week), one to abort an innocent fetus, and one to burn the U.S. Constitution and the Holy Bible while marrying two black atheist lesbians.

Edit: There's actually a fifth liberal involved. One to raise taxes on Americans in order to form an unnecessary and impractical Congressional committee to study the benefits of changing a single light bulb.
06:10 PM on 05/11/12 
User Info.
iheartmusic043
KKCO
Pittsburgh, PA
Female - 22 Years Old
Liberals in America are rare today. Most people who claim liberal are really moderate. The ones who claim to be moderate are really conservative. It's all quite messed up right now. Can we please just focus on the issues rather than the political label?

I agree 100% with this.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version