AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

10:29 PM on 05/13/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 20 Years Old
Well, obviously you only read sex related threads. I don't see why this was worthy of a comment. Thoughts on celibacy?

It was just an observation that you say the same thing in every single thread. And you're right, it probably wasn't worthy of a comment but I'm in PL and 9/10 posts here aren't worthy of anything.

My thoughts on celibacy; do whatever makes you happy.
10:29 PM on 05/13/12 
User Info.
upthepunx
San Diego, CA
Male - 24 Years Old
josh hartnett was in a movie about this
10:31 PM on 05/13/12 
User Info.
Alison1488
____
Female - 25 Years Old
It was just an observation that you say the same thing in every single thread. And you're right, it probably wasn't worthy of a comment but I'm in PL and 9/10 posts here aren't worthy of anything.

My thoughts on celibacy; do whatever makes you happy.

Not really, but thank you for your woefully inaccurate evaluation.
10:35 PM on 05/13/12 
User Info.
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
Male - 22 Years Old
Why am I the only one that doesn't think it's that hard to do? But then again, I'm not big on the whole masturbating thing and sex is a pretty special thing to me.

Pretty much this to be honest
10:38 PM on 05/13/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 20 Years Old
Not really, but thank you for your woefully inaccurate evaluation.

np
10:40 PM on 05/13/12 
User Info.
zion the lion
pull over that ass is too fat.
Female - 21 Years Old
I don't...um...what?

I mean, I love intimacy, companionship, and every other aspect of a romantic relationship as much or more than sex, but...what?

I probably don't know what I'm talking about because every sexual moment I've had has been awkward and disgusting. I can't describe it, there are other things I'd rather be doing than having orgasms, they aren't as amazing as people make them out to be. they're there and then they're gone.
10:56 PM on 05/13/12 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
I'm with you. I got out of a long term relationship and haven't in 6 months. At first I really missed it. Now I just hang out with friends or read. No point in sleeping with a skank.

You're 21 years old... The point is to nut...
11:57 PM on 05/13/12 
User Info.
allthewaysaid
Have a feeling I'll die in my20s...
Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
sex is one thing but no jerking it for almost half a year just seems cruel and unusual

Lulz

Do it big all summer then make this happen in the winter months!

EDIT: Oh I guess you're from Texas so its always kinda summer. All I know is, when the weathers nice and the chicks are out in WI, there's no way I could pull this off.

I hate that shit.

I'm a girl and I thought the same thing. I know guys jerk off all the time and I don't know why people think it's so wrong or taboo. It's like a fact of life.

Oh, no. I'm totally okay with people masturbating.

My prediction? You're going to have a lot of wet dreams.

Ah, you're seriously right. This is what I' predicting during the first couple of months.

Okay, sex I can understand, as that has the potential to bring about the odd unfavourable ramification, but masturbation? How tremendously pointless and stupid. What good could that possibly do? While you're busy needlessly depriving yourself of enjoyment and injecting adversity and anguish into your life in its stead, here's a few things for you to take up:

Sticking your tongue into spinning fan blades once a day
Waterboarding yourself underneath the bathtub faucet before every go at bathing
Trying to seduce moray eels during mandatory monthly aquarium visits
Having a little side dish of glass shards with every meal
Listening to Abandon All Ships with some regularity
Seeing how many paper cuts you can give the corners of your mouth before eating becomes nigh impossible and not worth the hassle
Super gluing your eyelids closed, and seeing how long it takes to reopen them
Engaging yourself in a lengthy, deep conversation with HarryPotter aka JamesBond aka TorontoMatt aka whatever-he's-calling-himself-these-days
Etc.

Your posts are seriously funny stuff. You would be my favorite poster if I had one. I'm glad you approve.

I did that; it was strangely gratifying.

Good luck if you go for it.

How did that work out for you? Thanks so much.
12:07 AM on 05/14/12 
User Info.
allthewaysaid
Have a feeling I'll die in my20s...
Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
Alright, this is what's going on through my head atm. I'm debating on doing this just because I want to see how this really affects me. I want to see if it affects my mood, or if it helps me focus on important stuff a bit more.

I am not doing this for religious reasons at all, it's more like an experiment.
12:40 AM on 05/14/12 
User Info.
po0ty
Boston
Male
If you're familiar with reddit there's a subreddit titled 'nofap'

Most of the posters will testify that not jerkin it gives the mind a level of clairvoyance as well as confidence. I would estimate it to be placebo-effect horseshit but who knows. Personally I tried going clean for a couple weeks and it just made my life suck more than usual. Just doesn't seem natural to go without busting a nut in some form for such an extended period of time.
01:06 AM on 05/14/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
facebook.com/comedyfiends
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
Okay, sex I can understand, as that has the potential to bring about the odd unfavourable ramification, but masturbation? How tremendously pointless and stupid. What good could that possibly do? While you're busy needlessly depriving yourself of enjoyment and injecting adversity and anguish into your life in its stead, here's a few things for you to take up:

Sticking your tongue into spinning fan blades once a day
Waterboarding yourself underneath the bathtub faucet before every go at bathing
Trying to seduce moray eels during mandatory monthly aquarium visits
Having a little side dish of glass shards with every meal
Listening to Abandon All Ships with some regularity
Seeing how many paper cuts you can give the corners of your mouth before eating becomes nigh impossible and not worth the hassle
Super gluing your eyelids closed, and seeing how long it takes to reopen them
Engaging yourself in a lengthy, deep conversation with HarryPotter aka JamesBond aka TorontoMatt aka whatever-he's-calling-himself-these-days
Etc.

You always try so hard and it just never works. Bummer, I guess. The effort is there.
05:23 AM on 05/14/12 
User Info.
Spencer Control
Now we are all sons of bitches
How did that work out for you? Thanks so much.

It worked out pretty well. I got back into the habit after a few months, but now I'm off again. To me, jerking it always seemed sort of... pathetic, haha. I'm not saying that's what you are, but it's how I felt for me, so when I stop for a while, it really boosts my self-worth. Also, I now have more time and energy, haha.
06:32 AM on 05/14/12 
User Info.
CallMeTroy
Fail To Feel
Illinois, USA
Genderqueer - 23 Years Old
Celibacy out of choice makes little sense to me. I don't condone promiscuity, but disallowing yourself to have sex or masturbate "just because" is ludicrous.
08:25 AM on 05/14/12 
User Info.
BuiltToFall
Charlotte, NC
Male - 23 Years Old
You're 21 years old... The point is to nut...

Nah, That was 17 and 18 years old for me. The point for me is just go get out and have a good time.
09:51 AM on 05/14/12 
User Info.
White
Tell me about your day, you slut.
Orgasmville, NA
Male
You always try so hard and it just never works. Bummer, I guess. The effort is there.

There are literally 0 factual statements in this post.

Also, OT (sort of), but I just wanna say that Alison1248723-098whatever is totally cool. I see people ragging on her sometimes, and just fuck those people. Fuck them with with a moray eel made of glass shards.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets