AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Hawthorne Heights News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Hawthorne Heights Pre-Order

Posted by - 08:18 AM on 05/14/12
Pre-order packages for Hawthorne Heights' new EP, Hope, can be found here. The EP will be shipped around June 1st.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
08:26 AM on 05/14/12
njiata603
http://greatbigchoruses.tumblr.c om/
User Info.
Ordered.
08:38 AM on 05/14/12
brent_ster
My Dinosaur Life
User Info.
Some pretty cool packages there.
08:44 AM on 05/14/12
Amongster
Again And Again
User Info.
Free HH shows for life makes Package 6 pretty damn tempting. I wonder if American Dream will be pressing this on vinyl like they did with Hate. Joe?
09:16 AM on 05/14/12
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
Package 6 is a really great deal for any HUGE fan of this band. If my favorite band did something like that as a pre-sale package, I'd be pretty stoked on it. These guys always seem to treat their fans very, very well. I'll give Hope a spin for sure
09:35 AM on 05/14/12
Spencer Control
you'll grow your soul away
User Info.
Does anyone know if they'll be releasing the three EPs in some kind of digipack form? If so, I'm waiting until then to order physical copies.
10:10 AM on 05/14/12
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
I ordered package 5. Good deal for everything you get and i would recomend the tickets for life package to anyone who likes HH (i got it when they did it with HATE).they are one of the only bands that i dont hesitate to throw down $100 to pre order stuff from because i have never met a nicer band and they deserve all the support they get! Im also really liking the artwork for hope. It gives off the vibe that this wont sound like hate (but will probably be great too).
10:23 AM on 05/14/12
korncrow85
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I hope this doesn't differ that much from Hate. I feel one of the reasons Hate got so much love is due to the sound being similar to the first two albums. HH needs the screaming and heavy sound to compliment Jt's voice. I've been a fan from the start, so I'll pick this up and keep up my support.
10:35 AM on 05/14/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I think pre-order packages are the only reason I will buy CDs anymore.
10:38 AM on 05/14/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
These guys sure do treat their fans well. I wish they'd include a vinyl in one of these packages because I'm sure they will release on a few months afterwards.
10:42 AM on 05/14/12
ScorchOurBodies
Dead Inside
User Info.
These guys are great but as much as they go on and on about being independent now (as if they're the first independent band) they're prices sure are poop.
10:45 AM on 05/14/12
DannyCostellar
Costellar / Danny
User Info.
I really like the artwork, and the t-shirt. Definitely would like to pre-order this.
10:51 AM on 05/14/12
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
These guys are great but as much as they go on and on about being independent now (as if they're the first independent band) they're prices sure are poop.

A cd is $7 (signed too i think). You pay $199 and you get into shows for free for life +1, plus you get a phone call, handwritten lyrics, book, a polaroid, q&a/online live performance, shout out in a video, and a shirt. I think thats pretty damn good.
01:28 PM on 05/14/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 730 bands!
User Info.
Take note That's Outrageous. HH's top package is 1300 dollars less than your top reward.
01:46 PM on 05/14/12
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
If I was more into this band, I would get Package 6. Other bands need to take notice, their die-hard fans would EASILY get it for $199.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos