AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

American Gospel Cover Radiohead

Posted by - 04:35 PM on 05/15/12
American Gospel just released a video cover of Radiohead's "Lucky" (in the replies) and an interview for You, Me & Charlie.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
04:35 PM on 05/15/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
07:48 PM on 05/15/12
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
So so good
09:41 PM on 05/15/12
Cikuexsan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I like that Seth Rogen did a cameo on the trombone.
06:36 AM on 05/16/12
nicklaugher
Cynical Asshole
User Info.
Vocal harmonizers sound like garbage.
And this sounds like Kansas and Silversun Pickups got together and did a shitty Radiohead cover.
11:12 AM on 05/16/12
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
User Info.
meh, they could have picked a song better suited for his voice/vocal range.
06:15 PM on 05/20/12
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
User Info.
gregg was the only one singing, fagbag. way to support creativity with your words also. i bet your recording is better. let's hear it.
he was referring to the pedal that their vocalist was using to create vocal harmonies.
12:04 PM on 05/21/12
nicklaugher
Cynical Asshole
User Info.
gregg was the only one singing, fagbag. way to support creativity with your words also. i bet your recording is better. let's hear it.
Right. Vocal harmonizer pedal, dude. The one he has is made by Electro-Harmonix.

And, unlike this American Gospel dude, I have the decency not to record my attempt at covering a Radiohead song. And the "Well let's see you do it better!" excuse is one of the most tired, shitty responses to musical criticism there is. If someone is or isn't a better musician has no bearing on the right to having an opinion on music. Do you think that film critics have to direct a better movie to be able to criticize one?

If I did upload a cover, you'd automatically say it was shit anyway just to make a point.

I'm entitled to my opinion, and in my opinion, this is a pretty bland cover.
It's not like I'm attacking you personally, so why the hell are you so up in arms about this?

And, lastly, homophobia is weak and ignorant. Grow up.
05:27 PM on 05/21/12
OHismiwiiknis
shup ut. jsut shup ut.
User Info.
Right. Vocal harmonizer pedal, dude. The one he has is made by Electro-Harmonix.

And, unlike this American Gospel dude, I have the decency not to record my attempt at covering a Radiohead song. And the "Well let's see you do it better!" excuse is one of the most tired, shitty responses to musical criticism there is. If someone is or isn't a better musician has no bearing on the right to having an opinion on music. Do you think that film critics have to direct a better movie to be able to criticize one?

If I did upload a cover, you'd automatically say it was shit anyway just to make a point.

I'm entitled to my opinion, and in my opinion, this is a pretty bland cover.
It's not like I'm attacking you personally, so why the hell are you so up in arms about this?

And, lastly, homophobia is weak and ignorant. Grow up.

;)
04:04 PM on 05/22/12
OHismiwiiknis
shup ut. jsut shup ut.
User Info.
this is so good. The original just doesn't have any flavor to it. Listening on my audio technica ath-anc7b, and the harmonizer is spot on. Bass cut and right on key. Sounds exactly like it should. Maybe some fanboys need to open their minds.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos