Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 25 of 25
09:45 AM on 05/17/12
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
lol jack's fiance's favorite band is rise against hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
09:48 AM on 05/17/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
lol jack's fiance's favorite band is rise against hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

They do a good cover of "Sliver." About it.
09:59 AM on 05/17/12
JoeForPresident
Vocals/Guitar - Modern Chemistry
User Info.
wow i like this idea, gonna start piecing one together
10:09 AM on 05/17/12
nickstetina
User Info.
Haha, we have had that discussion so, so many times.

We're leaning towards crowd pleasing, with some of our favorites sprinkled in. We're 23 and 22, but 80% of the attendees are from her insanely large family, who are gonna want to hear their era of music. I'm battling that with a fair share of 90's tunes I love.

Sadly, I found my ideal situation AFTER we already put down a deposit on a DJ. Some members of Happy Body Slow Brain have a cover band they do for fun and extra cash, playing all kinds of 80's. I would have done that in a heartbeat had I known about it.
Whatttt? That would have been awesome dude. I have reached out to Nick Torres (Cassino) about coming out to the Chicagoland area (he's from Nashville) for a private wedding performance, but to no avail. I foresee myself going to Nashville with a checkbook at one of their shows and trying to solidify this once and for all, haha. Would really be the ultimate addition for us.
10:22 AM on 05/17/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Whatttt? That would have been awesome dude. I have reached out to Nick Torres (Cassino) about coming out to the Chicagoland area (he's from Nashville) for a private wedding performance, but to no avail. I foresee myself going to Nashville with a checkbook at one of their shows and trying to solidify this once and for all, haha. Would really be the ultimate addition for us.
Haha, I actually have a similar evil plan. If it happens, there will be video.
10:28 AM on 05/17/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Wow, great read...definitely thinking about putting together some mixtapes.

And I gotta say, the cd that has stuck with me through thick and thin--and already mentioned here--is Relient K's MMHMM. Such a great album.
12:10 PM on 05/17/12
creativemind
every planet we reach is dead
User Info.
Great, great read. Thanks for this :)
03:45 PM on 05/17/12
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've pretty much grown up with Nate Ruess and his music. All of his records perfectly capture what I am doing in my life at the time, the relationships I had (and that failed), and just growing up. My mixtape would be all his albums in order.
10:48 PM on 05/17/12
The Gryphonator
User Info.
These are all the bands, in order, since 2008, that I obsessed over for a good amount of time. A lot of them are related to certain people in my life. However, I find myself adding new bands to this list less often now, for some reason.

1. Angels & Airwaves
2. Saosin
3. Anberlin
4. Underoath
5. Hidden in Plain View
6. The Wedding
7. Four Year Strong
8. Mae
9. Brand New
10. Thrice
11. Silversun Pickups
12. Radiohead
13. Death Cab for Cutie
14. Arcade Fire
15. The Glitch Mob
12:45 AM on 05/18/12
PepperminCherry
User Info.
A few weeks back, I had written down a playlist with somewhat of this idea behind it. Now I think I will really make a playlist with these things in minds.

Thanks so much for posting this.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version