AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Recording News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Finding Westerly Reform

Posted by - 09:34 AM on 05/18/12
Finding Westerly have reformed after a seven-year hiatus. They are heading into the studio with producer Chris Badami (The Early November, The Starting Line) to record their a new album.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 36
09:34 AM on 05/18/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
09:43 AM on 05/18/12
billy_yo
Registered Member
User Info.
Who?
09:46 AM on 05/18/12
JEFFkummer
User Info.
good band. real active around 02-04ish. check em out
09:48 AM on 05/18/12
sjb2k1
8-7, sack orton
User Info.
cool? COOL.
09:50 AM on 05/18/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is becoming annoyingly trendy. It isn't even original anymore to do reunions, never thought that'd happen. With that being said, I'll listen.
09:52 AM on 05/18/12
evilandgood
User Info.
Just read the About section. Name dropped TEN hard, I guess they're buds? Looks like there were a million RELEVANT ex-TEN members smh who played in this band. Sike.
09:52 AM on 05/18/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
This is becoming annoyingly trendy. It isn't even original anymore to do reunions, never thought that'd happen. With that being said, I'll listen.

NO MORE MUSIC EVER!
09:55 AM on 05/18/12
JEFFkummer
User Info.
oh stop. i always loved this band. i'm happy they're back. don't be an angry old man.
10:00 AM on 05/18/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
oh stop. i always loved this band. i'm happy they're back. don't be an angry old man.
Haha i'm not angry at all. Some of my favorite bands ever have recently reunited and I loved every second of it. But after like the first 5 it's kinda like okay, are they doing this because they actually just happen to really want to write music together again or did they just hear about everyone else doing it and decided "yeah, lets give it another shot."
10:06 AM on 05/18/12
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
Haha i'm not angry at all. Some of my favorite bands ever have recently reunited and I loved every second of it. But after like the first 5 it's kinda like okay, are they doing this because they actually just happen to really want to write music together again or did they just hear about everyone else doing it and decided "yeah, lets give it another shot."
either way, what's so bad about that?
10:08 AM on 05/18/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
This is more than what I was expecting. I can't wait to hear some new tunes and maybe see them live.

Oh by the way, FW > TEN.
10:09 AM on 05/18/12
JEFFkummer
User Info.
I have no idea why they decided to do it. I could care less though. I'm just pumped they're back and I'm playing on the record. This was never a band that had a ton of success. They never officially released a full-length but still developed a cult like following. It should be cool.
10:09 AM on 05/18/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Just read the About section. Name dropped TEN hard, I guess they're buds? Looks like there were a million RELEVANT ex-TEN members smh who played in this band. Sike.

After TEN broke up, Jeff formed Your Sweet Uncertainty with some of these dudes.
10:11 AM on 05/18/12
JEFFkummer
User Info.
After TEN broke up, Jeff formed Your Sweet Uncertainty with some of these dudes.
before TEN, Steve and I were in our first band together. We go way back.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos