AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Signing News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Monsters Scare You! Sign With Hollywood Waste

Posted by - 10:50 AM on 05/22/12
Monsters Scare You! signs with Hollywood Waste Records.

Submitted by inthiscrowdedrm

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
11:36 AM on 05/22/12
SwertsOnALog
Jump Jump
User Info.
didnt listen to the band, but that website is god awful
02:24 PM on 05/22/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
From the site:
We’re proud to welcome MONSTERS SCARE YOU! to the Hollywood Waste Records family!
Our own Kyle Kore Parsons states: “We’re very excited to announce our newest signing, Monsters Scare You! The guys have been family to Hollywood Waste since the start, and we truly believe in MSY as pioneers of happy-hardcore/dub. We can’t wait to expand Hollywood Waste Records to fans of heavy and electronic music and couldn’t be happier to have them on board!”
The band adds, “We are very excited to join the Hollywood Waste Family! As a band we’ve seen the way that Hollywood Waste has not only built their label, but also their community. This was very important to us when making the decision to sign to the label. We’re so stoked to show the world what we’ve got!”

NO.
04:02 PM on 05/22/12
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.
From the site:
We’re proud to welcome MONSTERS SCARE YOU! to the Hollywood Waste Records family!
Our own Kyle Kore Parsons states: “We’re very excited to announce our newest signing, Monsters Scare You! The guys have been family to Hollywood Waste since the start, and we truly believe in MSY as pioneers of happy-hardcore/dub. We can’t wait to expand Hollywood Waste Records to fans of heavy and electronic music and couldn’t be happier to have them on board!”
The band adds, “We are very excited to join the Hollywood Waste Family! As a band we’ve seen the way that Hollywood Waste has not only built their label, but also their community. This was very important to us when making the decision to sign to the label. We’re so stoked to show the world what we’ve got!”

NO.
These guys are from my state, and let me tell you everytime I have seen them I have laughed my ass off at how bad it is.
04:05 PM on 05/22/12
inthiscrowdedrm
Live Free.Die Free.
User Info.
Haters gonna hate. Even if you dislike their music, this band deserves this. They are one of the most hardworking bands I've seen.
04:06 PM on 05/22/12
inthiscrowdedrm
Live Free.Die Free.
User Info.
These guys are from my state, and let me tell you everytime I have seen them I have laughed my ass off at how bad it is.

Where's your band at? If you think it's so funny to watch them, why go to a show and support them?
04:09 PM on 05/22/12
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.
Where's your band at? If you think it's so funny to watch them, why go to a show and support them?
I don't need to be in a band, I have a job and they open for shows I go to, I assure you I don't go for them.

Also: This label doesn't have a band that is really that big. Seems odd to sign to a small label like this.
05:21 PM on 05/22/12
acousticore
good girls they like to sin
User Info.
this is music for people who still use myspace.
09:12 PM on 05/22/12
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
I hope these guys know that happy-hardcore is not a subgenre of hardcore music.
07:09 AM on 05/23/12
xhmnimx
They made me do it.
User Info.
Hollywood Waste Records?
07:19 AM on 05/23/12
GrouchOmArx
User Info.
That is one of the worst band names I've ever heard. Do they play regularly on Sesame Street?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos