AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 22 of 22
08:17 PM on 05/26/12
anamericangod
User Info.
I still remember being on SA's Myspace page back when IDOTG hadn't released. I would keep the tab open just to keep it refreshed until Spores appeared in their player the night of. God, I love that record; Still my favorite.
I enjoy and appreciate that record a lot more now than I did when it was first released.
08:40 PM on 05/26/12
Kyleisraddd
I win.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I enjoy and appreciate that record a lot more now than I did when it was first released.
Is that because you think it's actually a pretty good record, or because the two records created after it just failed even more at meeting expectations?

I love every Say Anything album. I think IDOTG is the one I most enjoy for some reason. Not quite sure why, I just play that one most. I think it may be due to how lengthy it is. Love this video, and each song he played!
09:02 PM on 05/26/12
anamericangod
User Info.
Is that because you think it's actually a pretty good record, or because the two records created after it just failed even more at meeting expectations?

I love every Say Anything album. I think IDOTG is the one I most enjoy for some reason. Not quite sure why, I just play that one most. I think it may be due to how lengthy it is. Love this video, and each song he played!
It's because it's a good record, and as I've grown up over the past 5 years I can understand and appreciate the songs in a much better way than my 21 year old self could. That album was a lot more mature than I think people were expecting or were ready for, and with as much variety as that album had, it made it easy for people to say it wasn't that great.
09:11 PM on 05/26/12
panicbxmb
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
A+ set list! i can't get enough out of "Say Anything"!

(the song, in this case... the band also, actually)
10:26 PM on 05/26/12
sammyboy516
User Info.
Rip it and separate the tracks and I will love you forever.
12:33 AM on 05/27/12
BottleRocket
Roll Tide Roll
User Info.
I'm still waiting for In Defense of the Genre to come out on vinyl. And their unreleased/bsides boxset.
09:26 PM on 05/27/12
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
Love Max. Fantastic songwriter. He's so fucking good acoustic.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos