Username
Password
Recommended News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 58.
07:03 AM on 05/27/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Thanks - me too! I'm going to get that colors touched up once it's healed because they're a little spotty, but I'm definitely happy with it.
07:50 AM on 05/27/12
KidASquared
sung by a hack
User Info.
Cloud Nothings - "Attack on Memory"
Nirvana's discography
Baroness - "Blue Record"
Joyce Manor's S/T
the song "Why I Cry" by Best Coast
08:02 AM on 05/27/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
That Punk/Bryan match was awesome. So many insane submissions.
08:10 AM on 05/27/12
DooDooBird
User Info.
A Blink 182 tattoo sounds like the most regrettable thing ever. Oh well. Each to their own.
08:15 AM on 05/27/12
sk8mule89
More cushin for the pushin.
User Info.
Thank You Scientist, a band from NJ

08:28 AM on 05/27/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
A Blink 182 tattoo sounds like the most regrettable thing ever. Oh well. Each to their own.
I got no regret right now.
08:35 AM on 05/27/12
gr33ndayfr3ak
www.nickferran.com
User Info.
Diamond, featuring ex-members of Trapped Under Ice & Down To Nothing making Jimmy Eat World-esque pop rock.
08:37 AM on 05/27/12
ParkAvenue
Death Before Decaf
User Info.
I've been listening to a lot of The Early November this week to prepare for seeing them on Tuesday. The new Swellers' 7" is phenomenal and Bright Eyes' The People's Key is starting to grow on me.
I recommend watching Hannibal Buress's new comedy special and the new season of Workaholics, both are hilarious.
As far as books, I just picked up Sober Living For The Revolution: Hardcore Punk, Straight Edge, and Radical Politics. It's a collection of essays and interviews from people in the punk scene. It examines the relationship between straight-edge, punk rock, and politics. I just got done with the Ian MacKaye chapter. It was a good read.
08:38 AM on 05/27/12
ParkAvenue
Death Before Decaf
User Info.
Diamond, featuring ex-members of Trapped Under Ice & Down To Nothing making Jimmy Eat World-esque pop rock.
Wait...what? That is the last thing I would expect from both of those bands.
08:40 AM on 05/27/12
gr33ndayfr3ak
www.nickferran.com
User Info.
Wait...what? That is the last thing I would expect from both of those bands.
Right? My initial thoughts exactly. It looks and sounds like they're serious about it though, and it's so fucking good. Click on their name in my post to download their latest EP for free.
08:45 AM on 05/27/12
TangledUp
crazy cat lady
User Info.
Tattoo is legit! Also love Born and Raised. So glad two albums that have come out this year are practically flawless (other one is Wrecking Ball).

I've been listening to Mayer's new album (as well as his entire catalog), Wilco, and Springsteen a lot lately. All great summer music in my opinion.
08:46 AM on 05/27/12
DooDooBird
User Info.
I got no regret right now.
haha. I see what you did there. I suppose you are "feelin' it".
08:46 AM on 05/27/12
ParkAvenue
Death Before Decaf
User Info.
Right? My initial thoughts exactly. It looks and sounds like they're serious about it though, and it's so fucking good. Click on their name in my post to download their latest EP for free.
I downloaded all of their stuff about twenty seconds into Don't Lose Your Cool. This is so good.
08:48 AM on 05/27/12
TangledUp
crazy cat lady
User Info.
If it were me, I'd agree with that. I've just fallen out of interest with blink lately, my music taste is evolving. They were my favorite band and got me through a lot of stuff throughout my life, and at one point I wanted to get the 1-8-2 from the TOYPAJ album cover. Glad I didn't.

But like I said in the post right above this, the tat looks awesome Alex.
09:03 AM on 05/27/12
DooDooBird
User Info.
If it were me, I'd agree with that. I've just fallen out of interest with blink lately, my music taste is evolving. They were my favorite band and got me through a lot of stuff throughout my life, and at one point I wanted to get the 1-8-2 from the TOYPAJ album cover. Glad I didn't.

But like I said in the post right above this, the tat looks awesome Alex.
yeah. nothing against people who get band tattoos. it's just not for me. I mean, there was a time when I was obsessed with Third Eye Blind and Bush. haha. imagine if I was old enough to get a tattoo back then and I'd be stuck with that thing today. My taste in music changes so much.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests