AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
The Early November News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 46.
08:19 PM on 05/28/12
mws1031
User Info.
So glad I saw them yesterday...pretty cool seeing how much fun they still have playing shows together (Serge can probs land a job as a stuntman if he wanted to with his acrobatics)

Completely confident Matt from Young Statues will fill in fine...entire band is talented and definitely deserve to hit it big.
yeah he was a bit ridiculous and really annoying. at-least he was at the cleveland show.
08:42 PM on 05/28/12
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
I loved that he says he gets first dibs on everything, haha. Glad he has priorities set.
08:55 PM on 05/28/12
TomFoolery
one time I went to the superbowl
User Info.
curious what jeff does when not touring
11:44 PM on 05/28/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"I can not throw that all away in the blink of an eye"

harsh
05:28 AM on 05/29/12
jprime
http://himynameis.jp
User Info.
yeah he was a bit ridiculous and really annoying. at-least he was at the cleveland show.

Really? I didn't think so...but I guess I can see how his live playing can be distracting for some. But I'll always be impressed with how he goes all crazy yet doesn't miss a note...especially since the bass lines he plays are pretty effing groovy.

And I don't know...one thing I always admired about these guys is how members of the band are practically complete opposites (ie. Serge and Bill), yet still manage to work so well together...it's not as common as one would think. But I guess that's just me being nerdy.
05:43 AM on 05/29/12
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
bummer, hes a solid drummer!
07:08 AM on 05/29/12
ViTOP
http://twitter.com/VitoPagano
User Info.
07:28 AM on 05/29/12
wakeupgomer
Just here for the drinks.
User Info.
Totally understand Jeff's stance and give him (and the band) credit for making tough decisions while still letting the reunion/new material happen .
08:35 AM on 05/29/12
gibsonisabull
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
been through this before so i feel for him....there just isn't enough revenue streams to support 4/5 families for smaller touring bands....unfortunately having to place the band second puts you in a strange place with the other members (especially the primary songwriter/lead member), as they can pull the "you didn't sacrifice as much as I did" card at any moment...hope he can make it work over the long term.
09:46 AM on 05/29/12
hcjosh
User Info.
I'm jealous he's even able to juggle this much. I would kill to tour and have the stability of a full-time job. It's just not possible in most cases.
10:07 AM on 05/29/12
Saves7The7Day
User Info.
anyone know who will be playing with them at the philly release show?
01:13 PM on 05/29/12
Uncalled Four
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"Hey Boss. I was wondering if I could take a month of to go tour with my high school band?"
01:41 PM on 05/29/12
JuliaTEN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That's good that he has a job that he likes and that also gives him sometime off so that he can do the band somewhat.
07:25 AM on 05/30/12
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
they fucking killed it last night in chicago with their fill in, so good. they said it was their first night playing the whole set with him too.

12:47 PM on 06/04/12
irememberhallow
User Info.
This was posted the day before my show in Chicago. I was a bit unhappy, it wasn't the same but I understand completely. It's not like I've never seen him before. and Work before play always stands. Even though what he plays is also considered work, lol :P

Dude from Young Statues did one hell of a job though! Cheers.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums